“Great breakfast!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Louisiana
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Description: It is listed on business listings for Louisiana. It is a donut shop that serves breakfast. They do everything from scratch. I had the best freshly made corn beef hash I had ever had there. Daybreak Donuts & Diner is dedicated to hospitality, good food and good friends. All our food is carefully prepared to order and priced to ensure repeat business. You might imagine yourself back home in Grandmas kitchen. Thanks for joining us!
Illinois
“Great breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

My husband, six year old son and I had a wonderful breakfast there last weekend. The food was delicious and the service was wonderful. Our server took the time to sit down to talk to my son to take his order. The doughnuts were fabulous, the coffee was good, and all the rest of the food was well-prepared, especially the tasty hash browns. We will definitely stop at this restaurant again next time we are on our way to Lake of the Ozarks. It's a gem!

• Visited July 2012

West Central IL
“Donuts rival Krispy Kreme”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

We live less than 10 miles from Daybreak. We love their donuts and take advantage of the proximity from time to time. They are awesome! My husband has even said don't buy Krispy Kreme anymore when you are in the city as these are closer, better and price is about $10 dozen, depends on what you get. Our kids love them too and excited when we have made the trip into LA, MO to get treats. Awesome!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Hannibal, Missouri
“Love it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2012

Great variety of donuts at great price. Also open early for before work munchies!

Visited March 2012
FLORISSANT
“Eagle watching trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2012

Small storefront cafe with great people and food. My brother-in-law loves the donuts. I had an omelet, and it was very good.

Visited January 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good til the last crumb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2011

I make a point to stop at Daybreak every time I'm in northeast Missouri. The owners are super friendly and the prices are very reasonable. It's a small shop, so don't be surprised if you have to sit next to some locals at the same table. They won't bite. :)

Visited October 2011