Review Highlights
Lots of fun for kids.

We had a great visit on an off day. There were no lines, but only a few rides. Lots of food... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
MichelleREALTOR
Saint Peters, Missouri
Big surf, relaxing fun

Reviewed July 2, 2018
rt12361
Columbia, Missouri
via mobile

All reviews wave pool lazy river half pipe all ages bottled water lifeguards zambezi fun necks
Selected filters
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Close to home. Good way for 9 and 12 year old boys to spend a day without electronics. Don't expect the big thrill rides. Too bad there is not more shade in parking lot for those who pack lunch.

1  Thank carol d
Reviewed August 8, 2018

I had never been to a wave pool before and wow is all I can say. I guess I was still “whoo”-ing in my sleep that night.
They also have a ride called the Zambezi falls. Omg. Did it twice with my kids and it is so intense. Not for the faint at heart or thos with bad backs or necks. It’s a half pipe with a three story drop that you go down on a tube. So fun!
When we went there was barely any lines and it was the perfect weather- partly cloudy and 97 degrees.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We have been visiting BigSurf every year for the last 5 years and has become a must-do for our family. Great place and not too far out of the way.

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

We arrived at 3pm for the discount tickets so were there for 3 hours. That was plenty of time to ride every ride multiple times. It is a small park and the pool surfaces are chipping, but the park looks nice and no one bothered our stuff.
There are multiple lifeguards and friendly staff. There are about 6 different slides/rides, and a large pool that has waves for 10 min, calm for 10 min, etc. there is a lazy river that was my favorite.

You can bring in bottled water but nothing open. You can’t bring in food or your own flotation devices.

It was a fun day!

1  Thank rt12361
Reviewed June 5, 2018

Took the family ranging from age 4-60. All had a great time. Plenty of things to do for all ages. This was our 2nd time here and will go back. Was great they had a promo, especially when buying a dozen tickets or we couldn't have afforded it.

Date of experience: August 2017