“Will be my go-to attraction when visiting Lake of the Ozarks”

Seven Springs Winery
Omaha, Nebraska
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Will be my go-to attraction when visiting Lake of the Ozarks”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

The wine was good. I believe it was the spring fling I liked (a bubbly moscato). Buy a bottle because its $26 (about four glasses) and about $9 if you buy by the glass. The view is gorgeous but I have to say Haley of "Sax on the Beach" (the entertainment) made this place. She has an amazing voice and really makes you feel special! Not the type of boring slow jazz you'd expect at a vineyard but cover songs from Lady Gaga to Etta James to Janis Joplin! I cannot say enough good things about her and will come back time and time again. They allow you to bring in your own food as well. We brought white truffle popcorn, bruchetta, and cheese crackers & summer sausage. The wine tasting area gets a little crowded so be patient.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A little Temecula in Missouri”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

By no means is Missouri anything like California, but environment-wise, I felt like I was back in California when I came here. The rolling hills and vinyards and general ambiance of the winery was very relaxing and beautiful.
The wait staff was excellent, despite being swamped when I was there due to a wedding.
The red wine selection left alot to be desired. I love red wine, and could just not find one there that was worth buying. My boyfriend, who does not even drink wine, did end up falling in love with their Moscata and I did like their Chardonnay (despite not typically liking white wines).
We got a tasting and then ordered a glass (well, I ordered a glass - he got a beer and was very content with their beer selection) and we also ordered the meat & cheese tray to go with our wine. Typically I'd expect a small tray of proscuitto, gouda, stilton, etc, but the tray was large & contained cheddar & summer sausage...

Visited July 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Who Knew?”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Who knew there was a beautiful vineyard tucked away not too far from Lake Ozark... I certainly did not, but I am glad I know now. My boyfriend had found the vineyard through I believe a groupon deal just a few days before our trip to the lake. Being from Southern California I was a tad skeptical about a vineyard in Missouri, but Seven Springs did not disappoint. Through the groupon we were able to enjoy a full tasting of all of their current wines, an appetizer, and even received commemorative glasses.

I have to say that I am not a big fan of red wine, however they did offer a blend that I found appealing (it was very sweet) as well as showcased another in a sangria which I loved. We split the Mediterranean flat bread (covered under the groupon) which was delicious along with a bottle of of "Spring-Fling" (around $17) which we enjoyed sitting on the patio taking in the wonderful views around us. It was relaxing to watch the birds, most likely hawks, circling above the trees on the hills, and listening to the wind blow through the grape leaves.

I ended up taking home a bottle of the Traminette which is a wine made from grapes grown in Missouri, for around $18.

I also liked that had we not been able to finish the bottle we enjoyed on the patio they will recork free of charge for you to take with you. I think we have found a new spot to add to our yearly Lake Ozark visit.

Clear Lake, Wisconsin
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Great wine and food - beautiful patio and view!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We went to Seven Springs on Labor Day Monday. I had wine (Vignoles - yum) and my husband drank the Vanilla Porter. It's always nice when a winery also seves beer, and they had a nice selection of beer.
We ordered the half Cheese Plate - and we took it all out on the patio. There was more than enough food (4 cheeses, red and green grapes, strawberries, crackers and bread) on the 1/2 Cheese plate to fill us up for lunch, and it was very good.
The view and the weather were perfect, the wine, beer and food wonderful, and we were lucky enough to also get live music. We really didn't want to leave!
In all I tried 6 of the wines (over 2 days). I enjoyed them all!

Surprise, Arizona
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Nice place to have a glass of wine”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We did the three-wine free taste sampling and found one we liked. It is a white wine called "Spring Fling". It is a semi-sweet wine. We bought a bottle and the two of us each had two small glasses...and recorked the bottle and had the remaining glass each at our resort. I want to buy more to take back to our home, so we plan to go back before our vacation is over. The drive is pretty to the winery and the view is very relaxing, sitting on a hilltop.

Visited August 2013