“Bathroom was clean updated. Sheets pillow looked clean...”

Super 8 Liberty NE Kansas City Area
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Liberty

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Indiana
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Somehow I was directed by link to this website when I actually was trying to reach Choice hotels. The phone was answered "reservations", so I had no idea who I was speaking with. I asked for a Choice hotel in Liberty and was told there wasn't one, but they could put me in a Super 8. I asked about the quality of the Super 8 and was told it was comparable. I had a lot of trouble finding the hotel because the directions I was given were incorrect. Once I found it, I was very disappointed in the condition and quality. I went ahead and checked in as I didn't know what options I had. I was there about an hour and during this time made phone calls on my cell. I found a Choice hotel about a mile away. Remember, the reservation desk told me there wasn't a choice hotel in Liberty MO. I placed a complaint at the desk and was refused a refund. I left the hotel anyway, in exactly the condition it was when I arrived. I plan to dispute the charges and plan to contact any consumer group advocate I can to voice my complaint.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Larry S
Erie
Reviewed January 13, 2014

This hotel definitely needs some improvement, the bathroom was not clean, the towels were used, the bedding was so worn you could see through it, and the heater was so loud you couldn't sleep. Upon checkout I wanted to pay cash and the rep refused to do it, he said he couldn't.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Also consider these accommodations in or near Liberty
Days Inn Liberty/NE Kansas City
Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Hampton Inn Kansas City Liberty
Hampton Inn Kansas City Liberty
#2 of 108 in Kansas City
WoodSpring Suites Kansas City Liberty
Sleep Inn & Suites and Indoor Water Park
Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Liberty

Been to Super 8 Liberty NE Kansas City Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Liberty NE Kansas City Area

Property: Super 8 Liberty NE Kansas City Area
Address: 115 N Stewart Rd, I-35 exit 16, Liberty, MO 64068-1067
Location: United States > Missouri > Liberty
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Liberty
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Liberty NE Kansas City Area 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Super 8 Liberty NE Kansas City Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Liberty