“burgers with a smile”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #19 of 92 Restaurants in Liberty
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 14, 2013

this red robin restaurant has all the great burgers, fries and various menu items. what makes this restaruant special is a server named Bethany. She was one of the greatest servers I have ever had. She was kind and patient with our group. she has great knowledge of the menu and suggested various burgers. she made us all feel special and never had to wait for service. And her sincere smile and warm greetings will keep us coming back for more. you should really dine here and ask for bethany.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

My wife and I, with daughter, son-in-law, grandson and friends with two small children and another friend..... went to Red Robin for lunch following church on Sunday. Needless to say.. with 10 of us, it took a little while to arrange seating. The wait was not overly long for the time of day we were in Liberty. The waitress was attentive and the food order, with dietary restrictions, arrived correctly. Drinks were refilled NUMEROUS times and the endless fries kept us all fed. This was a good place to come with children. Child menus and crayons were at out table as well as the necessary high chair and lots of napkins. Empty items were removed efficiently and without fanfare. This was a treat for our children's good friends and was a superior pick of a location for lunch.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I have eaten there a few times, but I quit going. the burgers were over cooked, and the whole concept of aisian burger, pizza burger, hot dog burger, mexican burger, etc. just doesn't work for me. it would be better if they just did a basic burger well. but they really don't.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

to noisey,everyone wants to talk very loud . Bugers real pricey. I excepted this to be a very nice place and it was; but was very crowed at noon time. Just not my kind of resturant.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Variety of different burgers to choose from. Endless fries helps out quite a bit and they bring you a basket while you are waiting for your main entrees to come. Have a good kids menu as well. My kids are kind of picky and they eat all of their food.

Been to Red Robin Gourmet Burgers? Share your experiences!