“Great Food and Great Value”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #7 of 88 Restaurants in Liberty
Cuisines: American
Missouri
“Great Food and Great Value”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

We (party of 2) went on a Wednesday at 5:30 pm and it was already busy, although we didn't have to wait for a table.
There were two specials, the Wednesday special which was an 8 oz sirloin for $9.99 and the early bird specials a list of approx. 8 items for $8.99.
We had the sirloins and they were cooked to perfection and full of flavor and tender. The baked potatoes were cooked perfectly and pretty loaded and the house salads were large and fresh. The home made bread is excellent and warm and comes with a cinnamon butter. We also tried their "onion" which was very good.
We had a beer and a wine and the prices were 4.50 and 6.50 respectively.
The service was attentive and friendly. We actually had 2 different waiting staff ask us how things were besides our waitress, who was terrific!

It is pretty loud when full of people and each hour they raise the music and members of the staff do line dances. Once complete the music level is lowered.

They also have a "Call Ahead" feature that allows you to call them and they will put your name on the list so your wait is not as long once you arrive.

Overall, and a great experience, very good food for a good price with excellent service. We will give them repeat business!

• Visited May 2014

“Best ribeye in Liberty”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

For an excellent steak with an affordable price tag, this is the place. Steaks are almost always cooked to your order and seasoned perfectly. The only downside is that the place is loud so carrying on a conversation can be a challenge.

• Visited May 2014
Liberty, Missouri
“They know how to prepare steak”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

If you are hungry for steak this is the place to go, it is fun and kinda loud. Don't expect a quiet romantic evening. It is a fun place to go with family and friends with excellent food.

• Visited February 2014
“Roadkill greatness!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We love to sit in the bar whether we're having a drink or not. It's cozy and there is never a wait to be seated. Go early bird and there are several meals under 9 dollars available. I often order Road kill which is hamburger steak covered in cheese and mushrooms, a salad, and sweet potato. Warm bread with honey butter is good enough for dessert. Servers are friendly and about each half hour do a Texas line-dance. Lots going on besides good eating.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank GGMaSue19
Waterford, Wisconsin, United States
“Texas-style BBQ in K.C.”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I was fortunate to choose a hotel next to this fine restaurant and the hotel offered a 10 percent discount so I decided to give it a try... I've never eaten at a Texas Roadhouse so I didn't know what to expect when I walked in.. I was immediately greeted by the host and offered a table... I said I'll sit at the bar since I was alone... He offered to follow me there with hot, out-of-the-oven bread but I declined... The bartender greeted me with a smile and asked what I would like to drink... I saw a large number of draft beer options and saw a Wheat Beer that I had never tried... She immediately offered me a generous sample and I was impressed and ordered the frosted MUG... Umm, Umm Good... Then she asked if I would like to see a menu so I agreed and saw a huge variety of appetisers, sandwiches and entrees, most of which were BBQ related... I wan't too hungry, so I asked about the Pulled-Pork sandwich... She recommended it, so I ordered it with the included Steak Fries... Meanwhile, I was offered some of the freshly baked bread with cinnamon buttter and had the option of salted peanuts if I wanted... The sandwich arrived very promptly and was generously filled with fresh-off-the-bone pulled pork... I added just a bit of tabasco for the perfect blend of sweet and hot and was astonished with the quality of the food... Then, after my meal, I was presented with a gift bag of peanuts plus a coupon for a free appetizer because I mentioned that this was my first time there... Total cost of my food and Micro Wheat Beer... Less than $15 with tip... Sign me up for another visit... Thank you for the hospitality and the great food... Tichiganblues

• Visited December 2013