“Stay at Liberty, MO”

Reviewed November 6, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Reviewed October 27, 2012

I have to take responsibility for choosing this disgusting place because I was angry waiting for a relative to show up at home and decided to just seek out a place to stay. Yikes, the place was cheap but if I had not had my credit card already charged, I would have been out of the place immediately!!
I will NEVER understand how, let alone, why hotel owners can allow a place to be disgusting and look the other way!! It takes the initial effort to clean a place up and then so little to keep it clean. I hated getting in the shower even! I have traveled to many many countries and looked the other way because their culture does not know better but this is horrible. Days Inn needs to take it's name away from this filthy facility!!!

Room Tip: Do not even bother!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Reviewed October 25, 2012

needs new beds, and a better paint job, newer tvs shower head was broke, the breakfast was the worst part of the whole stay, the lobby needs to be updated very bad first impression

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 25, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank James J
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We arrived at the hotel and checked in to our room. Upon walking in it looked like the floor had not been vacuumed as there were sun flower seeds on the floor and by the bed in between the bed and the night stand it looked like it hadn't been vacuumed in quite some time. And there was enough room to get a vacuum in between the 2. Upon going into the bathroom I noticed that the metal strip that goes down to break up the carpet and tile floor was totally bent up on one end to where if you hadn't noticed it and had gotten up in the night it would have been very easy to slice a toe or foot wide open. The patches that had been done on the walls were awful and it looked like there had been enough holes patched to where the walls should have just been replaced. It was late and the hotel had no other rooms as it was a sell out. I called and reported it and all they could say was I'm sorry and I'll let someone know. I had stopped in 2 weeks before our stay and asked to see a room so I would know what to expect when we arrived for our stay. The room they showed me was GREAT! Then this one needed so much repair that it was not even comparable to the room that I had seen. The people there seemed very nice. But until I know that this hotel has gone through a remodel, I will not take my chances of getting another room like the one we stayed in last weekend. The television was a older model and kept breaking up and going out, no tv station listing so you could find what you were looking for.

We stay at Days Inn a LOT! But do feel that there are quite a few of them out there that need to be remodeled and updated.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liberty
WoodSpring Suites Kansas City Liberty
1 mi away
Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Sleep Inn & Suites and Indoor Water Park
Hampton Inn Kansas City Liberty
Hampton Inn Kansas City Liberty
#2 of 111 in Kansas City
The Inn at Belvoir Winery

Been to Days Inn Liberty/NE Kansas City? Share your experiences!