No photo provided
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2012

We tried after our friends highly recommended their sushi. Had great sushi. They got us in and out. Service was ok and price was reasonable. Loved the Tuna on Fire! We'll be back!

Reviewed June 13, 2011

We have been to Fuji on a couple of occasions. I'll give you the good and the bad. Good: food tasted great, they have carry out, close to my house Bad: their hollandaise sauce wasn't good, I feel they are over priced, staff isn't friendly.
We prefer a different Japanese steakhouse, but will go to Fuji if wr are in a hurry- because its closer to our house.

Reviewed July 29, 2009

Our first sushi experience. Our female server...possibly one of the owners was very gracious and helpful and witty. Not a bad place. Was not cheap but not outrageous. Could be nice for quiet special occasions with a more private feeling...but can handle multiple couples or groups. Kind of dead when we went. Not super duper clean and new feeling but has its charms.

Reviewed December 31, 2008

We've eaten here several times and the food is always Top Notch.

Reviewed October 3, 2008

Been to many steakhouses and this one was by far the most personable and friendly. Sushi is delicious and to die for!!!!(must try)
Bob and the rest of the staff are super friendly and know how to put on a show. My husband, my friends and I had a blast!!!
Price is reasonable for a steakhouse $12 and up

Been to Fuji Sushi and Grill? Share your experiences!