“Average”

Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

I hadn't eaten here for awhile, and really have come to like thinner crusted pizzas better. They have the real deep-dish style, but do also offer thinner crusts. That is what we ordered, and the crust was fine. The pizza, though, was just average. Considering they are a little pricier, I would expect better. Service was good, though it was not too busy.

• Visited November 2012

Kansas City, Missouri
“This was Good Pizza , but not the BEST !”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

We took my parents out for dinner while they were in town oer the past holiday
We all wanted pizza for we went to the Dish in Liberty
We ordered a Large all meat pizza cause we are all meat eaters no vegiterrians in our family . The food was average and the service was average also , the atmosphere is that of a pizza shop smells yummy , the pizza i felt was over priced and in my honest opinion 25.00 for one pizza is a bit too much , compared to GODFATHERS or MINSKYS id shoose one of them first befroe this place , after all it is the PIZZA WE CAME FOR not the atmosphere , ohh the chairs were wobbbly and i felt like i was gonna hit the floor at any moment

• Visited November 2012
“Why did I wait so long?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

Haven't eaten here in years but bought a Groupon. Called a buddy and he brought his boys along. The Greek salad was fabulous and the pizzas were top notch. I tried a slice of the cheese and it had genuine flavor. Super tasty.

Lees Summit
“Love the Chicago style pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

I ate here recently with my boyfriend, because we had a groupon. But we have eaten here several times within the last year. There aren't many places to get Chicago style pizza, so we drive all the way to Liberty to get it. We always get a large pepperoni, and I think the sauce on it is amazing. It's a tad spicy, and there's always lots of it.

• Visited June 2012
Kansas City, Missouri
“A Great Place for excellent Deep Dish; a bit pricier than I'd like”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

I visited "The Dish" restaurant in Liberty, MO on May 30, 2012 at 5:35 in the evening with my three sons, ages 16, 14, and 9. A Wednesday, the restaurant was not crowded, and the hostess greeted us warmly upon our entry and was able to offer us our choice of table or booth. The hostess walked us to the booth, allowed us to sit, then handed out menus. (She did not provide a child's menu for my youngest and I had to ask the server for one when she came.) The hostess said, "Enjoy your meal," and returned to her station.

Our server came very shortly and asked what we would like to drink. We ordered, and also ordered a family salad, which she indicated she would put in right away. At this point, I asked for a child's menu, and the server left. The hostess returned with a child's menu.

The restaurant was clean and comfortable, the table spacing generous, and the noise level very low. TVs were placed in the corners showing a tennis competition, but the sound was turned completely down.

The restroom was clean and well-stocked with no apparent need for attention.

Our server returned with our drinks and asked if we were ready to order. We ordered a large, deep dish "The Works" and a child's spaghetti in addition to the family-size Greek Salad.

Food Quality:
Salad: temperature appropriate, portion generous, price somewhat high, quality of item - medium. The lettuce was iceberg and not flavorful.
Spaghetti: temperature too hot upon serving - my son burned his mouth, price appropriate, quality good. Standard spaghetti noodles with marinara.
Pizza: temperature appropriate, portions appropriate, price appropriate, quality - very good. The crust was crispy on the outside and the toppings were flavorful and well-blended. A good quality for the price.

Service:
Our server was polite, but did not make much eye contact. She made us feel welcome, and she was there when we needed her but not obtrusive. Our drinks remained filled throughout our visit.

• Visited May 2012