“Wonderful!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Liberty
Stone-Yancey House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Liberty B&B and Inns
Slinger, Wisconsin
“Wonderful!!!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

My husband and I took our in-laws on a business trip with us. We've both stayed in quite a few B & B's over the years. This one, by far, was the best! Carolyn and Steve were such gracious hosts, paid attention to every detail, and were more than willing to accommodate your every need. My hats off to them! They obviously love what they do and it shows!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Such a charming B & B. The house was beautiful and spotless! We were so impressed with the attention to detail. Our room was large, comfortable and clean. We stay in a lot of B & B's and The Stone Yancey House is definitely in our top 3. We had breakfast both mornings we were there and all I can say is "wow!" The food was delicious. The owners were extremely nice and very accommodating. If you are looking for an Inn around the Liberty area you will not be disappointed. My husband and I will most definitely return.

• Stayed September 2013
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed August 10, 2013

You will love this Bed and Breakfast.
The detail in each room is beautiful.
The breakfast was fabulous.
This is the Bed and Breakfast that should set the bar for other B&B.
Carolyn and Steve are great hosts.
Don't wait, book now!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Joplin, Missouri, United States
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Stone-Yancey House during a working weekend away from home. We needed a soothing place to be after the job and couldn't have found a better home away from home. Stone-Yancey is beautiful. Carolyn and Steve are superb hosts who take pride in what they do. The food was delightful and beautifully served, conversation was great and we were just made so welcome (something you don't get staying at a chain hotel). We will tell everyone about our stay fantastic stay at Stone-Yancey!!!

Room Tip: Any room you choose at Stone-Yancey will be clean, tastefully decorated, and comfortable.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Union, Missouri
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I chose Stone-Yancey as our reward getaway weekend for 2 for completing the Missouri passport program. Am I glad we did!! This B&B is beautiful, our two breakfasts were fantastic. The hospitality was great! We felt very relaxed and at home here! We highly recommend this B & B.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Nancy44986
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed April 7, 2013

All I got to say is WOW!.... Spent two nights at the Stone-Yancey house. Just trying to get away from the kids and have some 'Me' time alone. The entire experience was just wonderful from the beautifully decor of this historic home to the attention and courtesy of Carolyn and Steve. Not to mention that the food and yummy treats Carolyn prepared was phenomenal! They truly go above and beyond to make me feel very welcome and comfortable in their home and I enjoyed every inch of it... it was a relaxing blast to the past! Highly recommended for solo people looking for a relaxing pampering experience or a Romantic couples getaway. Definitely NOT a kids place.

Room Tip: Yancey Room. Very pretty Victorian decorations and cozy feel.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank BuddhaBelly78
kansas city, missouri
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed at the Stone-Yancey House this Valentine’s Day week and had an amazing time! Excellent parking! Easy to find! We were greeted with a smile with the Owner/Operator Carolyn. Carolyn was a complete delight to talk to and made my wife and I felt like family. My wife and I were blow away by this gorgeous home and was offered fresh cookies as soon as we signed in.
Then a quick tour of the house and went over the rules, by the way the pictures on the website does not do the house justice. This home looks like it was transported from in the early 1900’s; it is simply beautiful with an extreme touch of detail with the décor that makes this place the perfect romantic getaway!
They have an extensive book & video library which we were advised to help ourselves with. During the tour we were not told what time to be down stairs for breakfast, but asked what time do we want to have breakfast, which was nice since my wife and I were just there to relax and didn’t want to feel like we were on a schedule. Carolyn also asked if we had any allegories to food or any diet restrictions for breakfast. We advised her that my wife is pregnant and needs to have a minimal amount of sugary breakfast foods. Carolyn knew exactly what to make for her and made it with complete ease.
Beds and pillows were very nice and the rooms were immaculate! I am a neat freak and the rooms were perfect! Breakfast the following morning and had the best breakfast I have ever had! Carolyn made fruit dish, fresh coffee, water, juice, scones, baked egg & baked French toast, and sausage. Yum!
My wife and I were so impressed with their B&B that we bought a souvenir mug. I cannot stress what a hidden jem this place is. I normally do not write comments on places I have stayed unless they were a nightmare to stay at. However I highly recommend this B&B enough! Please do not over look this place, it is worth the money! Make it your first choice!!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jmagee79
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liberty
Hampton Inn Kansas City Liberty
Holiday Inn Express Liberty
#54 of 108 in Kansas City
Days Inn Liberty/NE Kansas City
Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty

Been to Stone-Yancey House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!