“This Turtle Sundae Sucked”

Sheridan's Frozen Custard
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Liberty
Reviewed January 10, 2019 via mobile

Just bought a turtle sundae and no caramel or chocolate. Just nuts and vanilla ice cream and they charged me over 6.00 I won't be back again

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

I love Brett's Butter Pecan concrete. Vanilla custard, and I think it's butterscotch but it could be caramel, and a very generous portion of the best salted, roasted pecans that stay super crunchy, all blended up to perfection. I can't get enough of this stuff!

My dad loves the razzle dazzle sundae. I love the pumpkin pie concrete in the fall.

Think of your favorite ice cream then find the closest thing to it on the menu. It will be better than you ever dreamed.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018

Went there after a little league game, arrived just before closing and they were shutting down, but they went ahead and served us it was good, not outstanding. I do have friends that rave about it.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 29, 2018

Decided to try the frozen custard at Sheridan's after dinner. Custard was good and toppings were fresh. Felt it was a little pricey but most places like this are.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Some how there is a gravitational pull on the SUV when we are on 291 in Liberty. I always get a double dip cone in warmer weather. The drive thru is always quick and easy.

Date of visit: April 2017