“Great food, Great service, Great price”
Review of Minsky's Pizza

Minsky's Pizza
Ranked #8 of 88 Restaurants in Liberty
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: At Minsky’s, “Gourmet, and going to stay that way” is more than just a slogan. From the moment you bite into one of our award-winning gourmet pizzas, you’ll understand why Minsky’s has been repeatedly voted “Kansas City’s Best Pizza!” Our savory pizzas begin with hand-rolled dough layered with generous portions of lean, succulent meats, fresh-cut vegetables, aromatic herbs and topped with 100% Wisconsin mozzarella, then baked to bubbling perfection. Our Original Sea Salt and Olive Oil or Honey Whole Wheat doughs are both offered in Thin + Crispy, Minsky’s Original or Deep Dish Pan. Teamed with your favorite beverages from our full bar, we think you’ll taste why Minsky’s Pizza has been Kansas City’s favorite neighborhood pizzeria for over 40 years.
Hartford
“Great food, Great service, Great price”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We were vacationing and found this place. Amazing pizza. Grace was our waitris and she was awsome. Had Pizza, and Gyros...all were great tasting. We will visit again before we leave for the weekend. Great service, great food.

• Visited June 2014

Kansas City, Missouri
“Great pizza”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

One of the best pizza joints in KC. I prefers the Papa Minsky's...also the combo is good. The calzone is an excellent alternative of you want something different than pizza.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank SeanShan
“My Sports watching place”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Best pizza in KC. Only thing that comes close is Funhouse Pizza but the resturant is'nt up to the standards as Minskys. Great food with a hospitable staff is enough to come back, but the sports bar side to this place puts it in its own category. Family friendly sports bar with lots of tvs on sports.

• Visited May 2014
Lenoir City, Tennessee
“True pizza not frozen ingredients threw together.”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

This is true pizza. The cheeseburger pizza is just wonderful and the nature pizza is truly a great pizza for any one wanting to eat pizza and be healthy. I have found the place for pizza in Kansas City! No big chains for me!!

Visited March 2014
kansas city, mo
“Not your typical Minsky's-”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I have been to this particular Minsky's several times now. Why? It is close to my house. Will I EVER go there again? No. First of all, the atmosphere is totally lacking unless you're in the bar area. Don't expect fast service. Don't expect consistant quality. Tonight I ordered a pizza to be delivered. It is one that I have had many times and loved. The one I had tonight made me very sick. I was feeling great beforehand. I thought about it, considered how much I had paid for it only to become ill from eating it and called the manager. His response was that the same ingredients were used as always and he saw no reason for me to be made ill from eating it. He didn't seem to care or have any concern and offered no refund. I asked for a refund. I was told that I wouldn't be given one, but would be put "in the book" for a future pizza. No "I'm sorry". I will NOT be returning to the Liberty Minskys as neither the pizza nor the management make it feel worth the trouble.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank funtraveler09

Been to Minsky's Pizza? Share your experiences!