“Happy Valentine's Day!!!”

Minsky's Pizza
Ranked #8 of 88 Restaurants in Liberty
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: At Minsky’s, “Gourmet, and going to stay that way” is more than just a slogan. From the moment you bite into one of our award-winning gourmet pizzas, you’ll understand why Minsky’s has been repeatedly voted “Kansas City’s Best Pizza!” Our savory pizzas begin with hand-rolled dough layered with generous portions of lean, succulent meats, fresh-cut vegetables, aromatic herbs and topped with 100% Wisconsin mozzarella, then baked to bubbling perfection. Our Original Sea Salt and Olive Oil or Honey Whole Wheat doughs are both offered in Thin + Crispy, Minsky’s Original or Deep Dish Pan. Teamed with your favorite beverages from our full bar, we think you’ll taste why Minsky’s Pizza has been Kansas City’s favorite neighborhood pizzeria for over 40 years.
Kansas City, Missouri
“Happy Valentine's Day!!!”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

Fabulous pizza and heart-shaped for Valentine's Day! Very fun evening. Even though the restaurant was packed, our server was enjoyable and took good care of us.

Visited February 2014

Wichita
“??????”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Ordered spaghetti with meat sauce didn't taste like meat reminded me of vegetarian food... Seamed clean will try again but not the pasta... Some kids running wild

Olathe, Kansas
“Owner of this Minsky's must be cheap!”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I visited this location on 12/15/13. I thought I would have a relaxing experience, not the case. I don't know who the owner of this establishment is, but clearly the owner is a cheap person. I overhear employees talking about they haven't had a raise in so an so years because the owner don't give them, that is why so an so calls in all the time, and makes us short staffed. The outside appearance- well the stairs on the side are busted concrete and the railing is busted and broke (safety hazard!) Missing siding, trash stinks, employees smoking on the side stairs and in the back door.. (I believe there is a law about so many feet away from the door if you are smoking!!) It just looks trashy, on the outside as well as the inside. You know if the owner takes such terrible care of the property, then I believe those employees comments about no raises in several years. Sad I bet the owner is a Richie rich type and as the saying goes, you get the service you pay for.. no raise would make me an unhappy, disgruntled employee too. The wings I ordered were good, as was the deep dish cheeseburger pizza. To the owner I just have one word of advice, there are lots of complaints all over the internet about the service at this restaurant, service was not the best it could of been, maybe because you are underpaying all your employees, by the conditions of the restaurant it looks as if you don't care about this restaurant, (are you waiting for a lawsuit to happen?) and in turn, why should the employees care if they are overworked, underpaid, and no incentive for quality work (raises) I will stick to my Kansas Minskys, its sad to see people who could do better, have no reason or incentive for it. So glad I treat my employees with value, after all they are the driving force behind all that money they make for you.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank ryder55
Liberty, Missouri
“Horrible!!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Not only did this place deliver the wrong pizza to me, but they made me wait over 2 hours for another pizza which was luke warm at best, when they tried re-delivering.
And when I called the 1st time to let them know they got my order wrong, the lady apologized to me & I was told they would get that right out to me. (delivery)
After 2 hours of waiting I called again to see what the delay was and I was told by this same lady I spoke to the 1st time, that they thought I was picking it up, after I was "TOLD BY HER" they would "GET THAT RIGHT OUT TO ME"????
Then they deliver a luke warm pizza who the Manager tells me was cooked 15-20 prior to this final delivery. Not only was the Manager defensive and did not offer me any compensation but he treated me as though I was the one in the wrong.
So not only was I NOT compensated, I did not get my lunch. Thanks Minskys!!
We will never order from this place again & I have already told my co-workers about it and they will not order from them either. Horrible service!!

• Visited September 2013
Mike Z, Public Relations Manager at Minsky's Pizza, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
We apologize for what was clearly a bad situation. We have contacted the Sheila to try ad make this right. This is not the way Minsky's likes to treat our valued customers.
“Saturday night Pizza stop”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We stopped by for a pizza Saturday night. The place was very busy but we were seated right away. Our server took our drink order and moments later came back for our order. We ordered some boneless wings and a medium pizza. The wings arrived and we started in. Both my wife and I had a wing that was actually cold, not cool but cold, like just out of the fridge. The pizza on the other hand was very hot and tasty and enjoyable.
Now a bit about our server Alisha, she was amazing... As I said the place was very busy, you might even say slammed but Alisha moved back an forth efficiently and was there every time we needed anything. She was a great server and in spite of the wings not being too good she made our visit pleasant. Will go back again.

• Visited August 2013