Sleep Inn & Suites and Indoor Water Park
$104
$90
$132
HIExpress.com
Candlewood Suites Northeast(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$102
CandlewoodSuites
$85
All reviewspool areahot tubfront deskwafflessausageindoor waterparkkansas cityking suiteolder kidsfree breakfastbreakfast was pretty standardbed was comfortablewould stay here againspring breakroad noisekeep an eyehotel room
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We spent 4 nights at the Sleep Inn. It was a great time. The kids, ages 3 and 7 loved the water park! The hotel was clean and had a very comfortable bed and adequate breakfast.The room had a microwave and refrigerator. It was a great value. It is convenient to restaurants and shopping. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because it is not a luxury hotel. Basically, it is a 3.5 star hotel with the wonderful addition of a water park. There is a large slide for the bigger kids and adults and a small slide and shallow area for younger kids and a deeper area for adults. Even on the weekend, it was not particularly crowded at the water park, even though there were a lot of people staying in the hotel. I would definitely recommend the hotel, especially for those with kids. I am sure we will stay here again if we return to the area.

Room Tip: We were on the third floor and had no noise problems.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 2, 2014

This hotel was everything I could have asked for. I accidentally booked an accessible room. When I found there was no tub, I asked to be switched figuring they would be annoyed. The Front desk lady was very friendly about it and switched me right away. I stayed there after one of the bigger storms of the winter and I was in no mood to go find dinner after I checked in. What a treat that they had free chili in the lobby with crackers. The breakfast was also quite good for a free breakfast and compared to most hotels. Considering I ate breakfast and dinner there, the value was fantastic. The bed was very comfortable and the room was nicely decorated. I travel a lot for business and this hotel ranks up there on my list toward the top. The only complaint I had was that in the workout room had a sign asking not to turn the TV above a certain setting. If you were on the treadmill, you couldn't hear the TV at all at that volume. I cheated and turned it up a bit louder so I could hear it.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We checked in our first room to find crusty (not stained) bedspreads and stained sheets. I called the front desk and they sent someone up and offered to change rooms. Second room had same issue with bedspread but not sheets. It is very clear they do not wash the outer bedding after every guest. The chair had dried food on the arms and carpets were stained. The regular room was small but the second room room with a couch was large.
Breakfast was good, but packed with lots of kids because of water park which consists of one large slide (not open much) and small kids area. They also cater to kids parties, so at any given time the pool may be filled with kids that are there for a friends b-day party.
Front desk staff did not seem very trained in the area of customer service. Simple requests were sometimes met with a blank stares.
Overall this could be a great hotel if managed better and more importantly cleaned. I have a feeling this will lose it's top rank in Liberty within the next year or so because management seems to be letting it go.

Room Tip: Do not get a room that is next to the "waterpark". The walls are thin and you will hear kids all day. Pool does close at 10 pm though.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
LibertyLagoon, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites and Indoor Water Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

I do apologize that your stay was not pleasent here at the Sleep Inn & Suites here in Liberty, MO. I am personally working with the housekeeping department to fix these problems with the linen on the beds and the office chairs so that this will not happen again in the future. The Front Desk staff will go through extra training on the proper customer service techniques. If there is anything else we can do for you please contact the hotel and I will take care of it.

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Friendly helpful staff, clean large rooms, great breakfast. I would highly recommend this
hotel if staying in liberty. The location is within walking distance of several restaurants and shopping areas.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Add me to the list of people who were pleasantly surprised at how nice this place is. Asked for a room far from the water park and they delivered. Friendly efficient people at front desk. Very clean room, newer furnishings, good fitness equipment and this room was also clean and orderly. Only bummer was that the shower drained very slowly (we reported b4 we left). Adequate breakfast with some variety.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple