“Everything about our stay was AMAZING!!!!”

Sleep Inn & Suites and Indoor Water Park
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Liberty
“Everything about our stay was AMAZING!!!!”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Took my 5yr old daughter and she loved the pool!! The beds were comfy and the rooms clean and updated. Best price in the area and had the nice pool!! Staff was friendly and very helpful. Will definetly stay again!!

• Stayed May 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Oklahoma
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Overall stay at this hotel was fine. It was quiet. We felt safe. It was conveniently located. It was clean. Staff was friendly.
Breakfast was cold. Sausage and eggs were both cold. Dining area seemed small, with few places to sit.

Montezuma, Iowa, United States
Reviewed May 31, 2012

We just stayed one night but it was great! Room was spacious & clean. We got a crib for our daughter & it worked great - seemed very sturdy & safe. Both our girls loved the water "park". I think park is a bit of a stretch with only 1 slide & the deepest part of the pool only being 3.5ft! But they had fun! The water was soooo cold though! My husband went down the slide & really liked it. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise - eggs, biscuits & gravy, waffles, pastries plus your normal continental breakfast items.

1 Thank JDS0510
Sedgwick, Kansas
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Just got back from the best vacation that my family has ever experienced. My children are 7, 5 & 2 years old. My wife & I wanted a family style hotel within driving distance of all the famous Kansas City family destinations. We went to World's of fun, K.C. Zoo, Crown Center (Legoland & the new Sea Acquarium), etcetera. Every afternoon we found ourselves back at the hotel to spend hours in their amazing indoor waterpark. Our room was spacious & clean, the staff were always accomodating & friendly, and the continental breakfast was delicious as well as 90% safe to eat for my son that has a severe peanut allergy.

Throughout the 5 night's/6 days of our vacation, including all the amazing places we went, all of the children agreed that the best part was the Liberty Lagoon Indoor Waterpark inside the hotel.

I must say that we were only scheduled to stay at this hotel for 3 nights. We loved the hotel & indoor waterpark so much, that we stayed another 2 nights!

Thank you to Lacey & Trey. Without the 2 of you, our vacation would have ended much too early. My family feels like we have found our "go-to" vacation hotel & are already planning another trip later this summer.

Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed April 25, 2012

From the moment we check in, (which was Sunday night @10:00 p.m.) Jonathon was very efficient and courteous. During the days Kim helped in any way that was needed, the breakfast was great, and our grandchildren loved the water park.. Becca (house keeper) made sure our room was to our satisfaction daily. This hotel is on the Northeastern side of Kansas City in the city of Liberty easy off and on to I-35..

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Denstu
hjf46
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This hotel is new and clean. The room was nice sized and felt comfortable. Beds and pillows were nice. Refrigerator and microwave worked well. The waterpark was just right for my 3 kids (5,8,11 years old). They had a great time. The water was on the cold side at first dip, but everyone adjusted fairly quickly. Breakfast was typical--belgian waffle machines, scrambled eggs, HB eggs, toast, bagels, cereal, fruit, juice, yogurt.

The only negative aspect to our visit was the the hotel was completely booked (as confirmed by the front desk), yet there were only 2 people on staff, so the girl attending the waterslide kept having to close the slide to go take care of other issues. It was only open a very short time (about 30 min) during the 2 hours we were at the pool. My kids were okay with that because they were small enough to enjoy the other parts of the pool, but for bigger kids that might be a bummer. Also because there were only 2 on staff we weren't able to get our rollaway until after the pool closed. We still had a good experience with the hotel, but I think it could have been better if they had a couple more people working on such a busy night.

Overall I would stay here again and recommend it to other families.

Room Tip: We were on the street side, my husband felt that road noise bothered him, but I didn't notice it...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank hjf46
LibertyLagoon, Owner at Sleep Inn & Suites and Indoor Water Park, responded to this review, April 25, 2012
Thank you very much for your review. I am glad that your children enjoyed the water park. However, the rollaway bed should have been in your room already when you checked-in if reserved ahead. If not reserved ahead, we should have brought it to your room in a timely manner. My GM and I will review the staffing and the special request item room delivery policy so that the inconvenience that you have experienced does not occur again. I truely appreciate your business and taking time to comment on your experience. If I can be any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me or my GM at (816) 335-4402.
Nixa, Missouri
Reviewed April 22, 2012

This hotel is in a great location. Very easy to get to it and to surrounding areas. The waterpark provided fun for every age range. The staff was very friendly. We had connecting rooms with two beds in both. We were on the side closest to the highway, you could hear some traffic noise but it wasn't a distraction. Beds were very comfy. Plenty of outlets for all of our electronics. The mini fridge worked great, it was so cold some of our things actually froze! The elevators are at the end of the hotel next to the waterpark and front desk which is fine with me, I would prefer not to be right next to it due to the noise it would cause. The breakfast area was very small, it was hard to fine a spot to sit during the peak times. Overall it is a very nice hotel and waterpark, we all had a great time!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank NixaMom2Girls
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liberty
Adam's Mark Hotel & Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Liberty
Holiday Inn Express Liberty
#60 of 109 in Kansas City
Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites and Indoor Water Park? Share your experiences!