“Pleasantly surprised!”

Add it.
Boozers Bar and Grill
Ranked #52 of 103 Restaurants in Liberty
Reviewed November 10, 2018

This is a little gem of a place but kind of remote from most of the area. A friend that works there part time recommended this with a number of Facebook posts so my wife and I decided to give it a try recently, even though it seemed to be a "biker bar" for the most part. The menu was pretty limited but the food was great and we'll be back!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

I just wanted a good dinner and a beer. Got both here. Great food. Tenderloin was actually a real not cardboard one. Tater tots were crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Just perfect. Place was very clean and great friendly service. I will return.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

First time that I visited this bar and grill. Met some girlfriends for dinner and drinks. The bar was a little ways out of town but not hard to find. My impression is that it seems like a nice little spot to meet up with friends and have a drink. The service was a little slow and the bar was not that busy. The food was good but did not get a lot for your money - the portions were small. Not that impressed with the food but it was a nice place to hang out.

Date of visit: July 2018
aprilkc, Owner at Boozers Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Hi Cheryl. Can you give me a round about time when you came in so I can see who was on staff. I apologize. Our food portions are normally large and service should not have been slow. I will promptly address these issues. Thank you, April (Owner/Operator)

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Thursdays are $1 sliders all day and their tater barrels (tots) can't be beat. Any day of the week is good at Boozers. We prefer lunch or dinner before 8 pm when it gets really crowded.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

Boozers was mentioned to my wife and I as a meeting place with some friends. So we went on a Friday night around 630 pm. We seated our selves upon arriving and were greeted quickly by our server. The place is not huge but not small either. Our table and area around us was very clean and inviting. They have several TV's all around with multiple types of sports on. The place had quite a few people dining in for dinner. Prime rib was the special on Friday night and we decided to order that only to find out they were already out? At 630? Wow! So I just did the Orleans burger and tots ..the wife ordered pulled pork sandwich with fries. We were served our drinks quickly after ordering them. The food came out fast and hot! Served in baskets. Which I'm ok with. The burger I was suggested to order by the server was just ok. It was big and plentiful but it did lack the flavor and or spice it was supposed to come with. No matter I ate it ... My wife's pulled pork was very good. We continued our evening out with friends and had a couple more drinks before leaving around 9 pm. Not expensive at all and we enjoyed our time here. I'm sure we will return again someday.
Thanks again!!