“Would like to stay again this summer”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Liberty
The Terrace Avenue Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Liberty B&B and Inns
Douds, IA
“Would like to stay again this summer”
Reviewed June 12, 2010

Nice and relaxing. WI-FI worked great. Paying via pay pal was simple. The breakfast.... was awesome!

Look forward to coming back this summer while on business in KC MO

Thanks

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed June 11, 2010

We had a delightful weekend get-away to the Terrace Avenue Inn. The King-size bed was amazingly comfortable, the jacuzzi was so relaxing, and we loved the reading chair and lamp. Breakfast was delicious and Brenda and her daughters are extremely gracious and friendly. We felt like family!

The house is very beautiful--we especially liked the porch swing on the deck outside our bedroom. A great place to read. It felt like we were in a treehouse! An added benefit is that you can make one of Brenda's many teas anytime of the day or night. She has so many unusual and tasty teas available. I would highly recommend this B&B to anyone who is looking for a truly relaxing experience.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Washington
Reviewed June 9, 2010

We only had a brief stay at the Terrace Avenue Inn, but now I wished we stayed longer! The house is cute, comfortable, and scrupulously clean. Our schedule that weekend was very hectic, and the Terrace Avenue Inn was an oasis of peace amidst the chaos. We stayed in the Liberty Room, and the bed was quite comfortable. Also the rate was very reasonable. Brenda was great - she made sure we had everything we needed. I truly felt like she had a genuine kindliness and concern for her guests. In the morning she asked us if we wanted breakfast, and I regretfully told her that we had a breakfast gathering scheduled elsewhere. Then she offered to pack some scones to go, which I readily agreed to. As we were about to leave, she presented me with four carefully wrapped scones and a little bag of tea to take with us. I had the scones as snacks later on, and they were AMAZING. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely go back!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
austin
Reviewed March 3, 2010

I've stayed at the Terrace Avenue Inn twice now, and I just can't wait to go back. The Terrace Room is amazing. The jacuzzi is the perfect way to relax before climbing in to bed - which is the most comfortable bed I have EVER slept in. Brenda's a wonderful cook and will make you a truly memorable breakfast, complete with delicious tea. I love this place!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Iowa
Reviewed January 9, 2010

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying in the Terrace Suite for our honeymoon. It was beautiful and clean, with a huge comfortable bed and jacuzzi perfect for relaxing before bed time. In the mornings, Brenda fixed us a lovely breakfast which we enjoyed in the peaceful atmosphere downstairs. Each morning, she let us choose a tea from her collection, so at the end of our stay, we knew exactly which kind we wanted to take home as a souvenir! We were close enough to Kansas City to go out during the day/evening, but the quiet atmosphere at the Inn was perfect for a restful night's sleep.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
Missouri
Reviewed January 1, 2010

My new wife and I stayed at the Terrace Avenue Inn for our honeymoon and we were both amazed at how great everything was! The house was clean, warmly lit, and welcoming. The whirlpool tub was great for relaxing with a glass of wine. The bed was big, warm and comfortable. In the morning Brenda served us a delicious breakfast with freshly brewed tea. Of all the things we experienced, the tea was the best. Brenda is an expert on loose leaf teas and each one we tried was wonderful and unique. We even got a starter kit so we can brew our own tea. The town of Liberty is very nice as well, my wife and I had a great time visiting the square and going to the local shops and eating at some of the local restaurants, our favorite was "Crepes on the Square". We intend to visit the Terrace Inn in the future for our Anniversaries. I even recommended this place to my parents for a weekend getaway!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
Missouri
Reviewed July 14, 2009

My friend & I had the pleasure of staying at the Terrace Avenue Inn for two nights. Everything about our stay was perfect. The house is simply lovely. The room (we stayed in the larger of the two rooms) was spacious & beautifully appointed. Everything we needed was at our finger tips.

Brenda is such a gracious & welcoming host. She made us feel most at home & her teas are simply delicious! The breakfasts were excellent & served promptly. We loved being able to walk to the Historic Square in Liberty for dinner or shopping.

I can't recommend this inn highly enough. And I cannot wait to return!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liberty
Hampton Inn Kansas City Liberty
Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Holiday Inn Express Liberty
Holiday Inn Express Liberty
#60 of 109 in Kansas City

Been to The Terrace Avenue Inn? Share your experiences!