“Lovely place for relaxing”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Liberty
The Terrace Avenue Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Liberty B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I stayed at this property for a one night mom's getaway in June and it was perfect. I occupied the Liberty Room and found the bath right across the hall to be perfectly convenient for my needs. It was nice to experience the tea shop on the first floor and the hosts were friendly and charming. I would certainly recommend the Terrace Inn to others staying in the area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Janell P
Management response:Responded July 6, 2012

We were so thrilled to have you! Kayla and Brenda both enjoyed visiting. Please come back again sometime.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

June 29-30, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at The Terrace Avenue Inn. Brenda and Kayla were very welcoming. We stayed in the Cottage Nook room. It was a very inviting room which was very tastefully decorated. The breakfasts were quite good, as well. Brenda and Kayla were also quite helpful with tips about things to do in the area. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Mary F
Management response:Responded July 6, 2012

Thank you so much for staying and enjoying all of the area around the inn. We hope you will come back again!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

I stayed at the Terrace Inn for three nights in June, so I was able to receive their special rates! This attractive inn is located in the older section of town on a quiet street full of shady trees. Very peaceful, especially when sitting on the front porch! They really catered to all of my needs! For breakfast, I am into healthy, low fat diet which Brenda accomodated. For dinner, I was able to use the fully equipped kitchen to cook my meals. At Brenda's suggestion, I jogged around the cemetary a block which was great given its hills. In short, this was a great place to stay!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Jan33694
Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

We are so glad you stayed with us. Please come back when you are in Liberty!

Reviewed June 19, 2012

I rented out the entire bed and breakfast for my wedding party -- best decision ever. It was nice for all of us to have a central "hub" to work on last minute wedding items. Not to mention extremely comfortable rooms and an adorable house. It's very obvious that Brenda and Al put a lot of love and care into their B&B.

I would recommend this to any bride looking for a place for their wedding weekend. Be prepared for extremely generous hospitality, as well as lovely fresh brewed loose leaf tea and homemade scones in the morning. one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. Thank you Brenda and Al!!

Room Tip: The Terrace Avenue Suite is a home away from home.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
guestcottage, Guest Relations Manager at The Terrace Avenue Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2012

Thank you from our whole family!! Your family and wedding party were truly amazing. It was a blessing to have you use the inn as your wedding 'hub'. We can't wait to see the wedding photos and we hope to have you visit again to celebrate your anniversaries.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Our recent stay at Terrace Avenue Inn was just what we needed - quiet, peaceful, and relaxing. The Terrace Suite is wonderful. We were able to enjoy evenings and mornings on the porch overlooking a quiet street. When we chose to be inside, we relaxed in the comfort and elegance of the suite.

The Inn's hospitality is wonderful. Brenda (and her family) genuinely care for the needs of their guests.

One morning, we took a short walk to the nearby town square of Liberty. We met many wonderful, friendly merchants and townsfolk.

We WILL be visiting again!

• Stayed: June 2012

We are so happy to hear you were able to relax and truly 'get away'. Please visit us again anytime!

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Brenda, Al, and the rest of the staff have ALWAYS made me and my fiance feel welcome and at home each and every time we stay. We have stayed 3 times, and it won't be our last. Breakfast is always cozy, and theres never a rush. Everything is always clean and tidy. I will return very very soon. It's my home away from home. I never consider just a regular hotel when I travel to the Kansas City area.

Room Tip: Cottage Nook is the best room in my opinion! It's more secluded with no stairs and has everythin...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
guestcottage, Public Relations Manager at The Terrace Avenue Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2012

Hi Raleigh,
We truly appreciate you and your trips to KC. We hope we will always be the home away from home for both of you! :) So, glad to hear you like our newest room - The Cottage Nook!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

My wife and I again stayed here for our anniversary and again were absolutely delighted. The tea shop is such a great addition giving you the opportunity to have any tea you want for breakfast and buy some amazing teas for use the rest of the year through. Breakfast is wonderful and the porch off the Suite is such a great perk to wake up to.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
guestcottage, Public Relations Manager at The Terrace Avenue Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2012

Thank you so much for your review. It was so good to have you back and enjoy the tea, the suite and the porch. Please come again anytime you need a getaway!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Liberty
Hampton Inn Kansas City Liberty
Hampton Inn Kansas City Liberty
#2 of 109 in Kansas City
WoodSpring Suites Kansas City Liberty
Sleep Inn & Suites and Indoor Water Park
1 mi away
Days Inn Liberty/NE Kansas City
The Inn at Belvoir Winery

Been to The Terrace Avenue Inn? Share your experiences!