I work for Marriott and always enjoy staying at other hotels. When we pulled up to this hotel in Lee Summit my first reacton was "oh my, this is a small hotel". Once inside staff was very plesant and helpful. We got to our room which was fine, no problems. Breakfast area was WAY too small, no fitness center, no Market to buy snacks or drinks (only vending machines that were high priced), and pool was too cold. If you're looking for an avearged priced hotel to lay down for the night, ok...but if wanting more I would not recommend. I will not be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in Lee's Summit, MO is located off of I-470 and only 15 minutes away from Arrowhead Stadium and Kauffman Stadium, homes to the Kansas City Chiefs and Kansas City Royals. When you stay at our renovated hotel you'll be minutes from the shopping at Independence Center and Summit Woods Crossing. Along with a close location to shopping, the hotel is also near the Truman Medical Center, St. Luke's East Hospital, Independence Events Center, Harry S. Truman Home, Museum and Library. If you're staying for business we are near QM Power, Harmar, Maruka USA and Dow Kokam. For the outdoor enthusiasts, Longview Lake, Fleming Park, Paradise Park and Powell Gardens are just a short drive. Our hotel offers daily free hot breakfast, free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, an indoor pool and business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Lee's Summit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Lee s Summit
- Fairfield Inn Lee s Summit
- Lee s Summit Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn Lees Summit