“Slow and sloppy”

Add it.
Sonic Drive
Ranked #153 of 221 Restaurants in Lee's Summit
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

This Sonic used to be one of our go to places. Anymore it is slow and the food is not tasty. I really can't explain what has happened. Just does not taste fresh.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

The whole expierance was what I have come to expect of any other Sonic. The food is decent, and served reasonably quickly after you get your turn to order. This Sonic actually had a drive thru window in addition to the park and order slots. The Drive thru went fairly quickly, but the park and order slots were kind of slow. The order was correct, and we were charged properly, but there was nothing that set this sonic above any of the others I have eaten at recently.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I realize Sonic is not a romantic meal but sometimes you just need it. I visited this Sonic in Lees Summit today and the staff was the friendliest I have ever encountered. The order taker was very friendly and easy to understand. The gentleman delivering the food even made contact with us before we ordered. When he delivered the food, and it was very fast, he had the best personality on a Sonic server I have ever seen. Yes he deserved and got a tip. I asked for more dipping sauce and they had it there immediately. I was just blown away by the folks at this location.