“I grew up on this place!”
Review of Taco Via'

Taco Via'
Ranked #115 of 224 Restaurants in Lee's Summit
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is our go-to place for tacos and taco salads. We love their nacho (flat tostada chip) too! My sister could DRINK the sauce if we let her! I'm not as big a fan as I prefer salsa. It's family run and they are the nicest people. The restaurant is always spotless and we are always pleased.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

If my family wants great tacos and other fast Mexican food, Taco Via in Lee's Summit is where we go. I've been eating there for many years. Always good food. The restaurant is very clean and the people are very nice. Family run business. Christian atmosphere.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I agree with others as far as the service here, it is spectacular. It is locally owned, and every employee is always extremely kind. My husband LOVES their food...like he thinks they are the end -all-be-all as far as food goes. I don't know why. It is standard packaged food from Sam's Club tasting. The food isn't awful, there is just nothing spectacular about it. I will say the nachos are pretty delicious, and no I don't mean chips and cheese dip.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Several folks had mentioned how good the food here is so we decided to drop in recently.

Service is fantastic, restaurant is clean (real clean, like an employee comes out with a vacuum after each table is vacated, clean).

Food is average and, frankly, I'd prefer chain mexican over this. The price isn't bad but I doubt we'll be back.

I wouldn't recommend because it just doesn't fit my taste.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I grew up eating Taco Via and am so happy there is one in Lees Summit. We have gone there hundreds of times and the food is ALWAYS great! Taco Via probably isn't considered traditional mexican fare but it is delish! The food sizes are ample and I appreciate a clean atmosphere.

1  Thank Gemini_Traveler67