“Best Bang for your $Buck$”

El Ranchero Lee's Summit
Ranked #66 of 250 Restaurants in Lee's Summit
Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten here on several occasions and have really enjoyed the food and drinks. I choose to sit on the bar side when I’m with friends and want a more relaxed and fun environment to enjoy my drinks. When I’m with family and want a faster experience I prefer the dining side. The ambience is on point and the staff is always friendly! This is the Mexican restaurant I choose when I want a good meal at a great price! I will keep coming back!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed January 28, 2018

Picked up a togo order and it was hot and ready. Tamales & Fajitas with chips/salsa.
Very good fajitas, the steak was cut thin and the flavor was wonderful. Compared to other restaurants in L.S., these were the best I've had in a very long time. My wife's tamales serving was more than we expected and very tasty, she really liked them.
A lot of food for the money - even the chips & salsa "to go" were very good. I look forward to returning to dine in - well worth the time & money.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

Best steak dishes in town without question. They have the standard chicken, beef, pork, etc., but LS lacks no more when it comes a good steak burrito, fajita, or anything else that desires well prepared steak.

Best margarita specials without the compromise on quality of drinks, which is a huge issue with other places.

Kudos!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went to the same restaurant in blues springs, but not sure why it's not listed. The food wasn't bad and was fairly quick for how busy it was, but not a fan of the one big open room concept, good to have separation of space from bratty kids and loudmouths.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

My family and I stopped here because our other restaurant was too packed! We normally don't try new places but I really wanted a margarita so we tried el Ranchero. We got a large pitcher of margaritas and man they were tasty! We all got food and cleaned our plates. I got a chicken enchilada and was impressed-- the chicken wasn't soggy or wet like it can be sometimes. I got white queso on top and it was also delicious. I was highly impressed with the food and the service. Also, for the ginormous pitcher and all three meals, it was a pretty inexpensive stop

Date of visit: April 2017