“Brunch”

The Egg & I Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 253 Restaurants in Lee's Summit
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 4, 2018

Visited with the inlaws, I'd eaten at this restaurant in Denver and it was great. I wasn't disappointed here. I had the Avocado Toast which was excellent and I'd highly suggest! The Eggs Benedicts were loved by our party members, and my daughter loved the kids pancakes. I found the coffee excellent and the service was top notch.

Date of visit: July 2018
Katie H, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Thanks for the great review, Stacey! It's just what we love to hear. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

I really didn't like the Egg and I. However, Murray of the individuals in my party thought it was ok, not great, but ok. I thought the eggs were tasteless and over almost hardboiled instead of scrambled.

Date of visit: July 2018
Katie H, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Thanks for stopping in. It is our goal to WOW each and every guest that visits us, so we’re sorry to hear this wasn’t the case with you. We do hope you give us another chance in the future to do just that.

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Went with a friend for brunch and thought this was such a cute place. Our service was all very friendly. My friend had an apple cinnamon pancake and I had the classic eggs benny. I thought my poached egg was a tad overdone, the pancake was amazing though! Overall this was a great place and I will probably come back.

Date of visit: June 2018
Katie H, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2018

Thanks for the great review, Devan. We hope to see you again soon for breakfast, brunch or lunch!

Reviewed March 26, 2018

After a night of celebrating a friends birthday we met at The Egg & I and had an awesome breakfast. We had a party of 8 and our waitress managed to take really good care of us. We will be going there again!

Date of visit: March 2018
Katie H, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Thanks for the great review, Stacy! We can't wait to see you again soon for breakfast, brunch, or lunch.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

The Best Brunch I have had in years. Highly recommended. Great Coffee, food was incredible and the service was great. Ohhh and good prices help, definitely coming back.

Date of visit: March 2018