“The Secret is Out.”
Review of Pork N Pit - CLOSED

Pork N Pit
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

This is the best barbecue in East/South Jackson County. Great burnt ends, ribs, pulled pork and brisket. Their catfish is my favorite in the city. They're really great people to boot.

Only Oklahoma Joes and Jack Stack can compare locally. This is the real deal.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

This BBQ restaurant is really good! The brisket and pulled pork sandwiches are wonderful. This is a small restaurant so we like to get it to go. The service is fast and the employees are very nice.

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

The Brisket is tender and flavorful. The sauce is nothing short of perfect. The catfish is tender, hot, fresh and battered well with enough salt to tasre but not overpower. The real potato fries are as good as I have had - had to make myself stop eating them. Three of us ordered two meals, chowed down big and took some home. About thirteen bucks a plate - for great BBQ - what's not to love? Take the drive and say "Man alive!"

Kicky pig posters and table coverings. It's about the food, folks!

Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

A customer took my self and my Crew here for lunch. We had sandwiches turkey pork and a order of ribs. All meals were top notch. And I don't Kidd when I say the best fries on the mainland USA , you get a giant basket I don't know what they do but they are wicked good !!!!!!! We went back and got to goes to take back to Tulsa ! the rest room is crazy clean so that tells me the kitchen is too!!! You guys rock