“Great BBQ!”

Cuisines: American
Kansas City, Missouri
“Great BBQ!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This BBQ restaurant is really good! The brisket and pulled pork sandwiches are wonderful. This is a small restaurant so we like to get it to go. The service is fast and the employees are very nice.

Visited July 2013

Midland, Texas
“Spectacular food!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

The Brisket is tender and flavorful. The sauce is nothing short of perfect. The catfish is tender, hot, fresh and battered well with enough salt to tasre but not overpower. The real potato fries are as good as I have had - had to make myself stop eating them. Three of us ordered two meals, chowed down big and took some home. About thirteen bucks a plate - for great BBQ - what's not to love? Take the drive and say "Man alive!"

Kicky pig posters and table coverings. It's about the food, folks!

• Visited July 2013
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“WOW JUST RIGHT BBQ,”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

A customer took my self and my Crew here for lunch. We had sandwiches turkey pork and a order of ribs. All meals were top notch. And I don't Kidd when I say the best fries on the mainland USA , you get a giant basket I don't know what they do but they are wicked good !!!!!!! We went back and got to goes to take back to Tulsa ! the rest room is crazy clean so that tells me the kitchen is too!!! You guys rock

• Visited April 2013