“Friendly and delicious”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2012

When you visit Siki's you will have the option to either sit at the grill where they cook in front of you or near the Sushi bar. We are never disappointed and always leave full. Their prices are reasonable for the food they provide.

1  Thank CzechZuzka

Reviewed October 15, 2011

The best place ever. I have never found any sushi I like better!!!

1  Thank mmcqueen2008
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 27, 2008

I would not recommend the Udon noodles, unless you prefer a bland soup. I give a high rating because the food I tasted from the other people I was with was excellent. I ordered the bland Shrimp Udon (that is usually bland, but I've been to places where it wasn't so flavorless).

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 8, 2008

I found this restaurant on the computer and my husband and I went there on a Friday evening for sushi. DON'T let the outside of this place fool you! It is very nice and clean inside and the service is excellent. My iced tea glass was filled before it could EVEN reach half-way empty. The sushi was fresh, and soooo good and the prices were very reasonable. We got there around 5pm and by the time we left, the place was PACKED! I would recommend Siki to anyone wanting good sushi and Japanese cuisine.

1  Thank Living4Christ
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 7, 2007

Wow, Thomas and crew are the primo sushi chef's in KC. Make sure to try the spicy seaweed salad!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook