“Monday night is steak night”
Review of 810 Zone - CLOSED

810 Zone
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 7, 2014

My wife and I enjoy Monday night steak night at the 810 Zone in Lee's Summit, MO. Needless to say the steak price has gone up to $15, but it's still a decent deal. The steak is a ribeye, kind of thin but tasty without too much waste. One of the more enjoyable aspects of 810 are the free booth video games. Bejeweled is our favorite. Steak specials, cold beer, free Bejeweled, makes for a great Monday evening. There are other specials, such as 2 for 1 Burger Tuesday. Check 'em out.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

What do you expect in a sports bar but lots of TVs, decent food, and lots of sports memorabilia? Well, that's what you get here. What I love about this place is on Tuesdays, it's 2 for 1 burgers (but remember to tip on 2 burgers!). There are TVs all over the place, and I haven't been there on an evening so I do not know how you get TVs switched to other games, or get a game over the "airwaves" or anything like that. On this last visit, I sat in a booth with my son, and there was one of those touch screen game things right there, and he got to play a game, then while we ate, we played monopoly against each other and had fun. Really relaxed atmosphere which was nice. Also they have fried pickle SPEARS here with a nice ranch sauce, and I'd highly recommend them. It's a great place and really have nothing wrong to say. Really like this place a lot.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Ordered two dozen chicken wings to go for a party . Came home and only 8 buffalo wings and ten barbecue wings. Called to tell them and they said it was sold by weight. We had people over for a party and didn't have enough wings. We have ordered wings for years places and the restaurants have always given us what we ordered. The person taking the order never told us it was by weight. Will order wings elsewhere from now on.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

We hit Lee's Summit 810 Zone every Tuesday at 10pm for 1/2 price apps & martinis. Dany is our server every week and knows our order by heart. The management staff is also amazing.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Four large chicken strips and fries...could only eat 2. They were some what over done and a little dry.