“Great food !”

Jose Pepper's
Ranked #11 of 256 Restaurants in Lee's Summit
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

My family loves to eat at Jose Peppers. The staff is friendly and the service is great. The wait on our food is usually not too long. The chips and salsa are amazing! Sometimes we eat a bit too much of the chips and salsa.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed February 28, 2019

We gathered with family for a meal here last week. Arriving at 3:30 PM meant no waiting, which is a big plus in this busy location. This time I had a Crab & Shrimp enchilada this time. It was very tasty, but mostly sauce. Very few shrimp and I am not sure I ever got any crab meat. Margarita special (2 for 8) made rounding out the meal with chips more palatable. Kind of frustrating; the enchilada dish would have been outstanding had they actually put a balanced amount of seafood inside...

Service was fast and server knowledgable. Great place to take picky teenagers and still get stuff adults like!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 10, 2019 via mobile

I ate here a few days ago with my family. Ut was pretty empty inside and our server was the bartender. We had a little 6 year old with us who had to order everything and the bartender was very sweet and accommodating. We had sodas, queso and more queso and we all ordered a dish. Some were picky and they still got them right.

I only give four stars because my quesadilla was sitting in a pool of grease.... I used a napkin to dry them off. I’ve never had that happen before but it was yucky!

I love the chips, salsa and their pollo magnifico.

It doesn’t seem like suuuuuper authentic Mexican to me but it’s still a yum place to eat.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

I wish this Joses would pay just a little more attention to the small stuff. The food was good the service was only fair. I guess being a single I don't warrant attention.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

Food and service was excellent. Substitution was allowed. Food was served hot, and serving sizes were plentiful.

Date of visit: December 2018

Been to Jose Pepper's? Share your experiences!