“Just Average?”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2013

For us it was. We walked in at 6pm and were the ONLY customers. Probably 6 or so employees and 2 of us. It always gives me a strange feeling when there are not many others in a restaurant let alone NO OTHERS.

The decor is good but the tables are close together and the glass top tables make me feel like I am in a cheezy diner from the 70's. Now to the service and food. The service was ok, pretty straight forward but nothing special at all. The food started with a couple of small ... tiny bread rolls each. These were cute bite sized bread balls but not much compared to most other Italian places. Salad was decent but nothing thrilling. Everything else we ordered seemed "OK" for the price but was hoping for a little more for the money. A bit more flavor would have been nice.

so... average is all I can say for this place. Honestly... how does a place afford to stay open during the week when there is just 1 table with 2 people at it during prime dinner time?

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We had a very nice meal. Our waitress was a pleasant as can be, but we had a very long wait for our food. They did comp us a drink to try to make it right, but it does not change the facts. Their lemoncello margarita was very good. The calamari was good, but needed salt. The sauces were all good. We were celebrating my birthday and they gave me a complimentary dessert...chocolate tiramisu . The food is a 4! We had hope to hear the live music as expected. We were there for over 2.5 hours and heard no music........

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We love Monetti's! It's one of our favorites. My husband tries something different each time and has loved everything. I tend to stick to the Grilled Salmon with Pesto over salad greens. It's wonderful and I crave it! The atmosphere is cozy for a date night. We've also eaten there with friends and it's easy to carry on a conversation (not too loud).

1  Thank Betty G
Reviewed May 27, 2013

If you want eat at Monetti's don't go on Friday or Saturday night. They now have entertainment on those days and it is so loud you can't carryon a converstion or enjoy your dinner. Plus who wants to listen to Johnny Cash songs at an Italian restaurant. Mr. Monneti also likes to sing and appears to be a frustrated opera singer. While he hs a nice voice again TOOO LOUD!! Also, snice they have started entertainment the service has suffered. Our meal theretookd 2 hours to serve andhad to b sent back because everythingwas cold. Mr Monnetti needs to spend more time overseeing the dinning room and less time singing and in the bar.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

We went there for a birthday dinner. We was there for 2 hours before we got our food. The spaghetti was not good the lasagna wasn't cooked the noddles were still hard. Worse service and food ever. The manager was very rude to us. Will never go there again. Worse place I have ever been too.

1  Thank Alice240