“Wonderful Restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We love Monetti's! It's one of our favorites. My husband tries something different each time and has loved everything. I tend to stick to the Grilled Salmon with Pesto over salad greens. It's wonderful and I crave it! The atmosphere is cozy for a date night. We've also eaten there with friends and it's easy to carry on a conversation (not too loud).

1  Thank Betty G
There are newer reviews for Monetti's Taste of Italy

Reviewed May 27, 2013

If you want eat at Monetti's don't go on Friday or Saturday night. They now have entertainment on those days and it is so loud you can't carryon a converstion or enjoy your dinner. Plus who wants to listen to Johnny Cash songs at an Italian restaurant. Mr. Monneti also likes to sing and appears to be a frustrated opera singer. While he hs a nice voice again TOOO LOUD!! Also, snice they have started entertainment the service has suffered. Our meal theretookd 2 hours to serve andhad to b sent back because everythingwas cold. Mr Monnetti needs to spend more time overseeing the dinning room and less time singing and in the bar.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

We went there for a birthday dinner. We was there for 2 hours before we got our food. The spaghetti was not good the lasagna wasn't cooked the noddles were still hard. Worse service and food ever. The manager was very rude to us. Will never go there again. Worse place I have ever been too.

1  Thank Alice240
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We ordered off the menu on our first visit and we did not like the dishes we tried. We decided to try the lunch buffet on our second visit, because we could try more options and maybe find something we liked. My Italian grandmother cooked her red sauce all day and Monetti's tasted like it just came out of a can. The Stromboli had one or two pieces of meat. The pizza was mostly dough, again and no toppings. The garlic knots were doughy and tasteless. The lunch buffet did not offer even a cookie for dessert. Our waitress gave us our bill while we were still eating and did not offer us the dessert menu. Garozzo's is definitely a better choice for good tasting Italian food.

1  Thank Linda W
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Best part of the whole meal was their home made garlic knots. We went within a month or two of them opening - so I imagine that is why both times had a wait. One exceeded 30 min.

I really am a Ciao Bella cheerleader,
but I do prefer Monetti's over Garozzos.

I did think it odd that both times we went, the owner was holding court, loudly talking to/at his favorite customers - it seemed very dramatic and would have preferred not to hear his every word the entire time we dined - both times.

I did forget to mention both times we dined there, it did take a long time to get drinks and food, and more bread, and the check!