“GREAT FOOD”

Costa Vida
Ranked #43 of 250 Restaurants in Lee's Summit
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Laid-back counter-serve Mexican chain with Baja-style tacos & burritos plus gluten-free options. Ultimate fresh mex made your way - exactly as you love it!
Reviewed November 12, 2018

LOVE the flavors here. there is not anything here that is the wrong thing to order. Its all good and way more variety and options than Chipotle. Salad, quesadillas, burritos tacos

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed July 9, 2018

I had a free coupon to try Costa Vida so I decided to give it a try along with my daughter. I had salad with chicken and my daughter had the bowl with chicken. It was really good, fresh tasting food. As with Mexican food, I expected to be thirsty for the rest of the night but I was not and the food set really well with both of us. We also ordered chips and queso and we were split on our enjoyment of the cheese dip. She really liked it a lot and for me, I did not care for it. You will have to order some and make your own decision. I would not order it again but opt for the guacamole instead. Please note, I did not eat at the restaurant listed at this address we ate at the one in Overland Park off of 69 highway at 159. The two locations are owned by the same person. The Costa Vida we ate at is so new that Tripadvisors does not have it listed as an option for review.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 19, 2018

Great place to get a good meal on a Saturday evening without the 45 minute wait you have at other restaurants and not typical fast food.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

Delicious food! Raspberry chicken is my favorite. The tortillas are made fresh. The restaurant is always clean and the people are friendly

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed November 22, 2017

Went there for the first time and this place reminded me of Café Rio chain in Southern California. I got the steak and had them make a taco salad but the steak was very tuff. My son got the chicken and it was really good. I like the idea of being able to pick what you want as you go down the line. Their flour tortillas are very good. Their soup is really good also.

Date of visit: October 2017