“Good experience...Typical Olive Garden”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #34 of 218 Restaurants in Lee's Summit
Cuisines: Italian
Lee's Summit, Missouri
“Good experience...Typical Olive Garden”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We had a good experience at Olive Garden with my Husband and 2 under 12 children. We have learned to go at alternative times of day so we don't have to wait over an hour.

Visited May 2012

Lee's Summit, Missouri
“The Service was Awful!”
Reviewed October 20, 2011

I usually love Olive Garden, but we have tried the LS restaraunt twice and both times had terrible service. The food was good when if finally came, but with three kids we were frustrated. My husband ordered all you can eat pasta bowl, but it took them over 15 minutes to get the dish to us each time he ordered a new bowl. One of the waitresses across from us dropped an entire tray of food on a table and dishes shattered. The people even had an infant in a carrier. I understand accidents happen, but it was upsetting. Overall, I think we gave it a try two times and spent a ton of money, we will not be back.

• Visited September 2011