All reviews pleasant stay great hotel recommend this hotel comfortable rooms business trip complimentary breakfast kansas city pool and hot tub would stay again lobby area in town short drive breakfast staff convenient location front desk staff great breakfast off the highway
Selected filters
Reviewed May 11, 2019

We traveled to KC for a funeral and arrived without a reservation. The hotel was able to accommodate us and the room was very nice. The location is very good -- very close to the highway exit with a few restaurants within walking distance (and several more just a short drive away). We recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2019

My stay was for a business trip. The staff was courteous right from the moment I walked in. I was given options on what floor I would like, and given info on all the amenities they had. The rooms were very clean, very spacious and very comfortable. At any time that I left and came back to the hotel, the staff would always greet me and converse with me on anything I asked about. Overall, I am extremely pleased with my stay there. If I am back, I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 8, 2019

The location was perfect. The hotel is very clean and the bed was very comfy. The staff was extremely helpful and nice. There was a softball tournament going on in the area and there were a lot of families but it was pleasantly quiet in our room.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2019

This location has remodeled rooms and breakfast area. During our visit they were also redoing the outside main entrance. Nice hotel, however they seemed overwhelmed by the amount of guests. They were overbooked which caused problems for members of our group.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
AlexN3857, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kansas City Lee's Summit, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay at the Hampton Inn in Lee's Summit. We always want our guest's to have a wonderful experience when they stay with us. I'm sorry we fell short of giving you the wonderful experience you deserve, and hope you give us a chance again to make things right. We're finishing up the renovations here at the hotel and should be complete by the end of May.

Vincent Mankowski

Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

Had a block of rooms they charged our card when we had not checked in. Did not have enough rooms. Management refused to come in or fix it. Solution to handle our frustration is to threaten calling the cops. Go else were.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

I'm sorry to hear you had these problems at the Hampton Inn in Lee's Summit, Mo. I didn't receive a message or any notes of guests being charged when they were not checked in. The hotel was sold out for the weekend due to sports teams in the area and I'm sorry we just didn't have more availability. We pride ourselves on above and beyond customer service for our guests, and I'm sorry to hear about any of this happening. I'll talk with the appropriate departments to see what went wrong this weekend and how things could of been handled better. This is not how we operate or how we treat our guests here at the Hampton Inn. I hope when your travels brings you back to Lee's Summit you give us a chance to give you the experience you deserve.

Vincent Mankowski