“Great Stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Kansas City Lee's Summit

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hampton Inn Kansas City Lee's Summit
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Lee's Summit
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

This hotel definitely deserves its high rating. I spent 4 nights here and every single employee was genuinely kind and gracious. It has all the Hampton Inn standards; breakfast, afternoon cookies and clean comfortable rooms but the difference is the staff. Nicole was wonderful at the front desk but every employee was great too. I work at a resort and knew this hotel had a high rating so my expectations were high and I watched every detail. But they blew me away with their customer service skills. The management here should be very proud of their staff. They make all the difference!

Room Tip: I was on the second floor and everything was perfect until the last night when it sounded like a fam...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HamptonLeesSummit, Manager at Hampton Inn Kansas City Lee's Summit, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Diana R,
We are honored to receive such a glowing review. Thank you for taking your time to write about your stay!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Omaha, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

We stayed two days at this hotel for a family wedding. It was very clean and quiet! We have two young children and they loved the pool! Breakfast was great.It had many choices. We also hung out in the Lobby with the entire family. It was very relaxing. They also serve cookies :)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Cara W,
We're so happy that your family enjoyed their stay with us. We hope to see you again next time you're in the area!
Gainesville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

Spent 2 nights here this week for a meeting,and I was impresseed with the entire property.
Very clean throughout, never saw anything that wasn't kept up very nicely.
Friendly,competent staff,good breakfast with nice comfortable dining areas.
Hotel rooms are super quiet and nicely furnished. Would certainly stay here again if in the area.
Has an Outback restaurant in the parking lot that was good as well. Close to highways and easy to get to with numerous stores nearby for anything you may need.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
jeffoe,
Thank you for writing about our hotel and the local amenities. We know that other travelers value your feedback when they are looking for places to stay in the area. Hope to see you next time you're in Lee's Summit.
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

I spent a couple of days in Lee Summit for work - I was very happy with my stay! the staff is wonderful and the breakfast was very tasty! The hotel was very close to the office so my commute was quick.

I will stay their again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
HamptonLeesSummit, Manager at Hampton Inn Kansas City Lee's Summit, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
JennieIndy,
Thanks for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

While traveling to Kansas City on business I made my reservation at the Hampton Inn Lee's Summit. The two day stay was filled with superior service and extremely friendly and helpful staff. After checking in and realizing that my air conditioner wasn't working the staff promptly move me to a new room and because of their hundred percent guarantee did not charge me for the first night. Even after I told him that wasn't necessary they insisted that if there was a problem I don't pay. I will definitely stay here next time I come through town and you should too.

• Stayed September 2013
Chiefmomm,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really do strive to uphold the 100% guarantee, and we're so glad that we could make such a positive impact. We hope to see you again soon.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

This hotel is ran like it is a 5 star hotel. From the friendly and helpful staff to the cleanliness of the hotel. The rooms clean and the beds are very comfortable. The breakfast was also a plus. Plenty to choose from.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We really appreciate your review. It provides a great snapshot the service we strive to provide. Thanks!
Lakewood, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

I always have an excellent stay at the Hampton Inn Lee's Summit. The hotel has a great breakfast, clean rooms, nice fitness center, big hot tub and pool, and the staff treats me like a king. I always enjoy my stays.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Mr. S,
We cannot express enough how much we enjoy your visits. You truly are a king in our eyes.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lee's Summit
Unity Village Hotel and Conference Center
Hampton Inn Kansas City Liberty
Hampton Inn Kansas City Liberty
#2 of 109 in Kansas City

Been to Hampton Inn Kansas City Lee's Summit? Share your experiences!