“Best Food and Drinks EVER!”

Third Street Social
Reserve with OpenTable
Third Street Social is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 250 Restaurants in Lee's Summit
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We have enjoyed Third Street Social for lunch and dinner and have never been disappointed! Lunch has special menus at a great price and of course the adult beverages are amazing! Dinner menu is great portions and still just great tasting! You will not be disappointed no matter what you order.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

After our last experience with poor service at 3rd Street Social we decided to give it a go for lunch. To my surprise the service is much better and it was an all around great experience. The restaurant wasn’t crazy busy so there was much better attention and follow up on drinks and such.

As normal, the food was excellent. We had the Brussels and cauliflower as an appetizer and the Social Burger and the Pastrami for lunch. As normal, the food does not disappoint. It is expensive for a lunch, but the quality matches the price.

We will be back for lunch in the future!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

I came to this restaurant through a birthday invite and had their meatloaf dish. I was left in awe when the dish came out and it was seasoned and prepared amazingly. I can’t stop going here now because I’m addicted to their meatloaf dish.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 4, 2019

We have eaten at 3rd Street Social 3 times and each time we have had a great meal. Their brussel sprouts and cauliflower appetizer is awesome and makes a visit there worth it!
The only issue we have is that the noise level makes it hard to hear across the table. The interior is all hard with no soft spots to absorb some of the noise.
Fair prices, knowledgeable wait staff, good assortment of beers and other drinks, and fast service.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed February 1, 2019

I just finished eating the 2nd half of the best Chicken Fried Steak I've EVER eaten (sorry Mom), and that's only only because the portion was so large I couldn't finish my meal last night! I kid you not...I think a tear came to my eye prior to eating my last bite! I've been to this establishment about 5 times now and I've never been disappointed. The food, cocktails, service and atmosphere are all top notch. If you've not yet been to Third Street Social do yourself a favor and put this place high on your list of things to do. You'll be glad you did!

Date of visit: January 2019