“Excellent Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Lebanon
Jacksonville, United States
“Excellent Hotel”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I only stayed one night, but the service from the staff was excellent and the room was one of the best I ever stayed in. The hotel was easy to find and conviently located off the main interstate. Excellent hotel!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
New Carlisle, United States
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Always get courteous service and greeting when arriving and the staff goes the extra mile to ensure my visit is a positive one. Rooms are clean and amenities work (microwave, refrigerator, internet). Complimentary breakfast is acceptable.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Very convenient stop for highway or route 66 travellers
Of the standard we expect from Hampton
Wifi coverage was very good, presentable rooms and decent breakfast
Friendly and knowledgable staff
I would happily stay here again

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Arlene C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lebanon, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was at our hotel it really means alot to us to know how each guest feels about his or her stay. Guest feedback is a great learning tool for our team and we take all comments very seriously. We hope that you will let us take care of your lodging needs the next time you are in our area.
Aledo, United States
Reviewed April 29, 2013

All staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean, conveniently located and excellent pricing. Do not expect any privacy in the "Open Air" business center. No high quality printing with the inexpensive inkjet printer.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This facility is convenient to the highway with plenty of parking and nice rooms; ours did not have a solid locking mechanism, however. The breakfast in the morning was ample and the coffee bar was very good. Prices were quite reasonable and everything was very clean. Desk help was efficient and friendly. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Make sure you know which part of the hotel your room is located for the best parking spots. South f...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Arlene C, Manager at Hampton Inn Lebanon, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Hello , Thank you so much for your feed back on your stay. We value all feed back and take our guest comments very seriously. We hope you will stay with us again
Westphalia
Reviewed February 28, 2013

My experience was overall very good. Hamptons are always nice and clean with a good breakfast. The internet connection was nonexistent. Staff were friendly. Room was clean and comfortable. I am handicapped and requested a room close to the front of the hotel and my request was fulfilled. The only problem I had was with the Internet connection. Staff tried to help but to no avail. They stated that since they have a new system that they have had several problems with connectivity.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Arlene C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lebanon, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel, I am very sorry that you had a bad experience with our internet. We are fine tuning it and I believe the problems have all been addressed , I hope that you will come and stay us again in the future.
De Soto, Missouri
Reviewed November 20, 2012

This hotel is updated very nicely. The bedding is white and easy to see that it is clean. Our room was spacious and the bathroom was also a good size. I had issues with the cleanliness of the room however. Upon entering for the first time, the bathroom had hair in the tub and on the floor of the bathroom. There was spots on the counter by the sink where it had not been wiped off and I could see dried soap spots. We had our 6 month old baby with us and he was crawling on the floor for a short distance and when we picked him up he was filthy. I cleaned the bathroom myself but couldn't do anything about the carpet. The second night I got out of the shower and a roach ran across the floor. I used a towel to try and smash it. It got away. When I picked up my towel I saw my foot print in dirt from rubbing it on the tile floor. When we checked out we told the front desk about our issues and they reduced our bill by taking one night off of our two night stay. I was satisfied with that. The staff was friendly and always smiled and greeted us when we were in sight. The breakfast selection was nice and had a lot of variety. We were there on a business stay.

Room Tip: We were on the top floor and had no issues with noise.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Arlene C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lebanon, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I am certainly disappointed that your stay was not all that it coud have been.

I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and team for your stay,
We hope you will come and try our hotel again and allow us to show you our true Hamptonality .
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lebanon
Holiday Inn Express Lebanon
#1 of 2 in Waynesville
Dave’s Hideaway Motel
Dave’s Hideaway Motel
#4 of 4 in Camdenton

Been to Hampton Inn Lebanon? Share your experiences!