“Very disappointed !!”

Ollie's Bar B Que and Steakhouse
Reviewed October 28, 2015 via mobile

We have been there several times & every time we have been disappointed, this last visit I figured we would give the place the benifit of the doubt (( big mistake !! )) I ordered a full slab of ribs & when they brought them out it was literally just a slab of bones gristle & fat, the salad bar was ok but the main course was awful, & there was 6 other people with us & every one of them was complaining, when we left we had a 100.00 bill, & we all left mad hungry & disappointed, all I have to say is if you decide to give it a try good luck, I hope you have better luck than we did the last 4 times we were there, but we won't be back

Date of visit: July 2015

Reviewed September 16, 2015

Delicious meal, great service and close to Bennett Spring Park. The only negative is it's hours during the week.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed August 8, 2015 via mobile

I had to rate this place a 4. It had very good food, lots of it, at mostly reasonable prices. Most of the food is a good value, but then I only got 5 onion rings (not homemade) for $5 as the appetizer. That is a rip off. (Those that got onion rings as a $3 side dish got the same portion - 5 rings...)
Other items were amazing values. Steaks, not so much.
They have a decent beer selection and even some specialty drink specials. The salad bar is good after eating junk all week.
When we were there the AC did not seem to be working, but the waitress said it was always like that.
If you are careful what you order, and the place is not too hot, you can have one of the best values on great food I have had in a while.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed June 7, 2015 via mobile

After floating for the day we wanted a nice relaxing dinner. Stopped at Ollie's as it was over the hill from our resort. Talk about great good and good service!!! My daughter wanted a side salad and they recommended the salad bar because it would be cheaper! The fries were made from real potatoes! The burnt ends were tender! The chopped steak was phenomenal! Next time we are in the area we will eat there again!!

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank HeatherSeute
Reviewed May 11, 2015

We took a group for Mother's Day lunch to Ollie's. The service was very good. Most of the food was excellent, except for the fried chicken which was undercooked. Maybe it was just because they were busy. We will be back.

Date of visit: May 2015