“Perfect lunch”
Review of Steve's Bar-b-Que - CLOSED

Steve's Bar-b-Que
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Me and my partner spotted the bbq sign whilst traveling route 66 on holiday and decided to grab lunch.

Steve greated us served us a complementry boal of fresh tortilla chips and some fresh salsa. I went for the bbq pork sandwich and my partner had the club sandwich but asked for it on just two slices of bread as she has a small appetite.

The pork was so tender it was lovely and the club sandwich was special too. My partner had a corn side which was v.tasty.

This was a great find. Also you get refills on drinks - without even asking. Steve was really helpful and very polite.
He brought us the bill and even gave us a little discount for my partners club sandwich as she had 2 sides of bread rather than three.
We definitely recommend