“Great burgers”
Review of Hillbilly Burger

Hillbilly Burger
Ranked #34 of 80 Restaurants in Lebanon
Reviewed November 22, 2017

Love dropping in for a burger after an exhausting morning fly fishing. Atmosphere is relaxed and outdoors.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

A bit on the greasy side but huge and good good good. French fries are hand cut and they too are greasy but it's all good.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

Wow. I have eaten here before & thought it was a fun place for ice cream. On a recent motorcycle outing, I decided to stop here for a burger. There were 2 people working, a teenage girl at the order window & a middle-aged lady in the back. It was almost 30 minutes for 2 burgers & fries. We were the only ones there. When the food arrived, the natural cut fries were literally still crunchy (as in not cooked) & grease-soaked. I had to ask for another bun because my burger was so greasy. Definitely not impressed.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

I went to Hillbilly Hamburger just once. The hamburger was good not excellent but the service was terribly slow. I was with another person and we were the only two there. We both ordered hamburger plates but it took almost 30 minutes to get served.

Reviewed November 13, 2016

I love the name of this place,,,, but the food is great the Hillbilly Burger is so big it is hard to not get full.... will be back again

Been to Hillbilly Burger? Share your experiences!