“Finally stopped”

Shepherd Hills Factory Outlet
Ranked #3 of 24 things to do in Lebanon
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We have been by this outlet many times in our travels and today we decided to stop in. As has. been commented, the place is large with a number of items. Very well lighted and displayed for easy viewing. Help was available. We did buy a couple of items but mainly stayed with a product from the local area as well as a couple knives made in Germany. If you wanted a knife, you could be overwhelmed with the choices. It may be best to have an idea about what you're looking for before you walk through the doors. The prices for the pocket knives or buck knives appeared fair. My main disappointment was something this outlet probably has no control over, that "Chicago" cuttlery was made out of the USA and lately I have gotten stubborn in that area (personal preference).

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

If you have the time to stop...it would be a good time killer.

There are a lot...let me repeat...a lot of knives, both hunting and kitchen related at okay pricing. If prices were a bit better we would have left with something.

There are also rugs, bowls, glass and things like that...again at okay prices.

If you need to get out of the car and stretch...stop in.

1  Thank Dhiltbru
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Unless you are wanting to buy knives for hunting or for use in the kitchen then I say skip this place. They have wonderful selection of knives of all sorts. The rest of the stuff they want to sell is crap, in my opinion.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

You may find a bargain or two if you search long and hard; otherwise this place defines "tourist trap" - let the buyer beware!

Reviewed May 10, 2012 via mobile

I visit this place every time I'm in town. I just love all the case knives. The walnut bowls have become my wifes favorite gift to give.