“A little over priced.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Lebanon
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
“A little over priced.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

I don't really have anything bad to say about this motel nor do I have anything good to say about it. It was what I call a typical interstate motel. I will say thought it was over priced and I broke my own rule by staying in a motel on the interstate but I had been on the road for 12 hours. I will say this about Super 8's, they have a washer and dryer and I really like that.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
LebProp101, Manager at Super 8 Lebanon, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Thank you for your review of your stay. We pride ourselves in providing a clean comfortable room for our guests.

The guest laundry is one of our provided amenities that guest enjoy when traveling.

We hope you will stay again the next time you are in Lebanon.

S. Drennan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Licking, Missouri, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013

After driving hours in freezing rain at night and the temperature dropping and roads starting to get slick we decided to stop for what was left of the night and start again the next day.
What didn't except was to meet a very "o" personality desk person, cold room, tub & toilet stained, no water pressure and only lukewarm water in the shower.
We have stayed at Super 8's before and were very pleased, but sure were disappointed we stay here for the night.

Room Tip: Stay some were else
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
LebProp101, Manager at Super 8 Lebanon, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
I am very disappointed to hear of the issues you encountered during your stay.

I have discussed these with my staff to see that this does not happen again. The desk clerk that you check in with is no longer part of our staff. Our guests are important to us and we are to treat every one with respect.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you encountered. I hope that the next time you are in Lebanon you will stay with us so you can see we strive to make every guests stay a pleasant one.

Sandy D
Manager
Rochester, New York
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

I arrived after a 12 hour drive to find the light beside my bed would not work. I swapped bulbs and it still did not function. then after I had already undressed I found the pillows smelled like someone's dirty neck. I was not and am not happy for they would not refund my night's stay.

Room Tip: View room before you pay. Check pillows, lights and bathrooms.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Michael m
LebProp101, Manager at Super 8 Lebanon, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
I am very disappointed to hear of the unfortunate issues you experienced.

I have addressed these with my staff to see that this does not happen again. We strive to make every guest stay a pleasant one.

I hope that the next time you happen to be in Lebanon you will give us the chance to show that we pride ourselves in providing nice clean rooms and a comfortable stay.

Sandy