“Very friendly front desk staff. Amenities were good, decent...”
Review of Super 8 Lebanon

Super 8 Lebanon
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Lebanon
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
LebProp101, Manager at Super 8 Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I drove from to St. Louis on June 21 to attend a biennial family reunion to be held in Bennett Springs State Park. I had reservations for 2 nights at a lodge near the Park that became unacceptable and unbearable so at 10:30 PM I began seeking other accomodations. Every place in the Park was full and when Super 8 in Lebanon was called their spaces too were heavily occupied but Brittany (clerk on duty that night) listened to my dilemma and after a short time on "hold" found a most acceptable room and at a price comparable to what I expected to pay the lodge where I had reservations. Brittany gave good driving directions so when I arrived I was quickly checked in. Once I entered the room I knew the extra drive and the distance from the next day's event was certainly worth the effort. I had two very comfortable nights in a very clean, comfortable room. Sunday as I was checking out I asked directions to an area, a side trip I wanted to make before I returned to St. Louis. The clerk on duty Sunday quickly suggested a route and gave very good directions. Provided me with a roadmap to help me confirm the highways. I hightly recommend the Super 8 in Lebanon, Mo. The staff is well trained and I was well served.

Room Tip: Rooms on 2nd floor of building attached to main building were quiet and accessability to parking lot...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

I am very pleased that we were able to accommodate you and your needs during your stay with us.

It is nice to hear that my desk clerk was able to help, as they are trained to help in every possible way. She has only been here a short time, but is an asset to the motel.

We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Lebanon.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Extremely helpful and knowledgable staff. Staff was able to answer questions and to direct us to excellent local eating establisments. Highly reccomend.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your recommendation of our motel. We appreciate hearing that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Reviewed June 17, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Over priced for what you get. Wifi did not work and front desk gal could care less. Continental breakfast was very small and not much offered. Room was OK, but not too clean. Swimming pool not available. Overall, overpriced for what you get. I would not recommend this Super 8 nor would I stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2013

While traveling from Chicago to Phoenix az i made an overnight stop in Lebanon mo and stayed at the super 8 on west Elm St just off the highway. This super * was very clean, with a free breakfast, free wi fy and close to restaurants. This hotel offered nice rooms for a good value and would recommend this super 8 to anyone traveling thru Lebannon.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
LebProp101, Manager at Super 8 Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to write a review of your stay with us. We appreciate hearing from our guests.

I am pleased that your stay was an enjoyable one. We strive to make it pleasant for all our guests.

I hope that the next time you are in Lebanon, Missouri you will stay with us again.

Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lebanon
Econo Lodge
#5 of 11 in Lebanon
Lafayette Manor & Winery B&B
Lafayette Manor & Winery B&B
#1 of 2 in Waynesville

Been to Super 8 Lebanon? Share your experiences!