“Disappointing”

Add it.
Western Sizzlin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

Have eaten at Western Sizzlin several times over the years, but had not been there in a while. Was utterly dismayed how much it has gone downhill.

Buffet sounded good. It wasn't. Foods weren't being held at safe temperatures and were very low quality.

Prices were way too high for what you get. Will not return.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

My family and I used to eat at this restaurant every time we passed through Lebanon when I was younger so I chose to eat there for dinner one night recently while we were staying in town. The restaurant has since changed management; whereas it used to feel more corporate-owned and ran, it now seems to be family-ran. The atmosphere was a little dated, but it seemed clean. Our waitress was nice and took care of our needs. The food wasn't very good though and was way overpriced, even for a buffet. If you're looking for a nice sit-down restaurant, I wouldn't choose this one.