Holiday Inn Express Lebanon
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Lebanon
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Hotel needed some attention. Service was not up to expectations when I spent about $120 a night for 3 nights. I really didn't expect to have to plunge the toilet. Most of the staff were friendly and attentive. When I mentioned that my toilet was stopped up, the night desk clerk said they didn't have a maintenance man available and asked if I wanted a plunger. Not wanting to have to move my stuff, I plunged the toilet myself. Small thing, but the response was surprising. I won't be staying there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank pastorgub
Karissa N, Front Desk/LC/GEC at Holiday Inn Express Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

We sincerely apologize for the issues that you had during your stay. We do hope that you will still give us another try next time you come through and will be more than happy to go out of our way to make sure you have a great stay.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Carissa at the front desk is the best I have ever encountered. I stay over 30 nights a year in hotels in urban and rural locations - in all different price ranges. The staff and hotel are first rate. I would highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Pay a little extra for the suite - they are great.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We always love to have you here and will be very happy to see you next time!!!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

For the 4+ times I have been to this particulsr hotel the hostess Klarissa has been nothing more than fantastic. Always greets with a smile and has gone out of her way to be helpful and try to personalize my stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

We always enjoy having you here! We always try to make sure that you have a great stay. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Years of great service and the friendliest staff ever. I been staying at this property for years and have always had the best treatment by a team that cares and wants the best for you. The best Holiday Inn team by far.

Room Tip: 1st floor, close to coffee and cookies
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Karissa N, Front Desk/Loyalty Champion/Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Express Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Thank you so much for the review. We always look forward to seeing you all on your trips!!! See you soon!!!!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

A quality stay every time. I travel for business and stay at this hotel on a regular basis. Stacia, Karissa, and all the staff are friendly, professional, and they truly care about your experience. The rooms are clean and fresh. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a comfortable place to stay in Lebanon!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

You are always a joy to have here! We look forward to seeing you again soon!!!! Thank you for the great review!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

The hotel staff here is very friendly!!!!! They go out of their way to accomodate any need you may have. Breakfast was plentiful and hot, was made by friendly staff who were very attentive, (i.e., taking your plate if they saw you were finished). Karissa at the front desk was especially nice and knowledgable about restaurants in the area and things to do. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!!!

Room Tip: If you have particular preferences, let them know. They will go out of their way to accomodate you i...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Karissa N, FD/LC/GEC at Holiday Inn Express Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Thank you so much for staying with us. We are so happy that you had a great experience at our location. We hope to see you on your next trip!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I had a wonderful stay at this holiday inn. The room was wonderful, and the hotel staff were extremely helpful! Karissa the desk person checked me in and was so polite! She offered me coupons for a mexican restaurant that was within walking distance... (It was some of the best ive had!) I will absolutely stay here again!! One happy customer!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

We are so glad that you had such a wonderful stay! We look forward to seeing you again soon!!!