“Great Lunch!”

T's Redneck Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 74 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stopped in here for a quick meal while traveling back from St. Louis. We wanted something heartier than a fast-food menu and we enjoyed our lunch here!

Both my husband and I opted for the Chicken Fried Steak lunch (good deal at $6.99). The steak was cooked perfectly with just the right amount of breading and gravy. My husband had the baked potato with his and I had mashed potatoes. We also tried the appetizer sampler with mozzarella sticks (about the same as any other restaurants), breaded mushrooms (WONDERFUL) and fried pickles (very good). The appetizers arrived early and our drinks were always filled.

Our meal was hot, speedy, and wonderful. We will definitely return here when we come back in the area. Great value!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We have dined there about 5 times each visit it became progressively worse. On our most recent visit the service and quality of the food was poor. The catfish was overcooked to a point of hardness you would not believe. Now the pork chops was another story they were tough as well as overcooked. We're the hell is your kitchen manager?? Extremely disappointed in the establishment.

1  Thank tandjinmo
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in on our way through town after seeing the reviews. The burger I has was really good! My husband liked his pulled pork sandwich. The BBQ sauce. Skip the fried mushrooms and pickles. We even got to sample some of their moonshine which was really good.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Dropped in to get a to-go order bring food back to the family at the motel as part of our Big 2013 Road Trip. Food was excellent and the portions were more than ample. Great meal and great value.

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

We went on a Sunday afternoon and the rush was over so got right in. Our table of 5 enjoyed the two for $20. The steak tips were (according to wife) beat she has ever had. The smothered chicken was a little salty but ok. Onion rings were freshly made and delicious. Oh and don't forget to try the moonshine!

Been to T's Redneck Steakhouse? Share your experiences!