“A truly sad existence”

Factory Stores Of America
Ranked #5 of 24 things to do in Lebanon
More attraction details
Owner description: A shopper's delight, this popular shopping complex offers clothing and merchandise at reasonable prices for the entire family.
Lebanon, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A truly sad existence”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

With a bland, industrial vista, and hours that only accommodate a church-going Amish farmer, this place has virtually nothing to offer. It looks like something from a scary video game. They carry an array of sizes from fat to morbidly obese, so if you are anything but mid-west American, you will find nothing here, except blank disgusting stares from people who think you look different from them. If you're from out of town and are determined to go anyway, good luck finding this place without getting lost in dead-end industrial wastelands surrounding. I have never seen such a waste of space, and I have lived in the area all my life. Don't even waste your time.

Visited February 2012
3 Thank Metalvangelist

Warren, MI
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 117 helpful votes
“Great Stop!”
Reviewed May 27, 2008

This is an enclosed outlet mall. Not a large property, but it had some good stores, VF (Lee/Wrangler), Van Huesen and Dressbarn among them. I found some great blue jeans for only $10/pr. and my wife found some great clothing at a low price as well. This is not an easy place to find. The best bet is to get off
I-44 at exit 127 or 129 and follow the south service drive. You'll see the building from there and where to go in. I'm glad we stumbled upon it. Not sure it's worth a long drive just to shop there, but if you'll be passing along on I-44 anyway then by all means stop by!

1 Thank motorcity70