“GREAT PLACE!”

Super 8 Lamar
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lamar
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
superhost, Owner at Super 8 Lamar, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Reviewed June 14, 2014

1  Thank Annette E
superhost, Owner at Super 8 Lamar, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Very clean and quiet. Nice fluffy pillows and firm but soft mattress. Enjoyable stay and I will stop here the next time I travel through Lamar, Mo.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for staying with us at our Super 8 in Lamar, Mo. I appreciate your review on TripAdvisor and letting me know that you have found our property to be clean and quiet. I'm happy to hear that you like our new pillows and Simmons BeautyRest Pillowtop mattresses that are in all of our newly remodeled guestrooms. Thank you for letting me know that you had an enjoyable stay and that you will stop here the next time you travel through Lamar, Mo.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

My wife and I have stayed at this motel several times, and have been pleased with the friendliness and competency of all staff members. The rooms are quite clean, a great breakfast, easy accessibility to the highways. Highly recommend this well-kept motel to any traveler.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

I'm so happy to hear that you and your wife have stayed at our Super 8 in Lamar, Mo.several times, and have been pleased with the friendliness and competency of all staff members. Thank you for letting me know that you have found our guest rooms to be clean and that you have enjoyed breakfast, I appreciate your recommendation and look forward to you staying with us again soon.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

For being a sort of out-of-the-way Super 8, I was pleasantly surprised! I was attending an event in Nevada, Missouri, 23 miles away and could not get lodging there so I found myself at the Super 8 in Lamar. What a pleasant surprise! Quiet, wonderful breakfast and incredible treatment.... popcorn in the afternoon??? Terrific. Should I find myself in the area again, I just might plan my travel around Lamar! Thank you so much!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

Thank you so much for staying with us at our Super 8 in Lamar, Mo while you were attending an event in Nevada, Mo. I'm glad to hear that you had a great stay and enjoyed the popcorn and breakfast. I'm happy to hear that you might plan your travel around Lamar! Thank you so much!

Been to Super 8 Lamar? Share your experiences!