“Love this place!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lamar
Carroll
“Love this place!”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I have stayed here many times and it is my favorite!. The owners and workers are always so pleasant and helpful, the rooms and common areas are lovely and always so clean ... and they offer the most impressive breakfast I have seen anywhere. Wish there was a duplicate of this facility available everywhere when I need a place to stay!!!! Have stayed here many times with my late husband and continue to as I travel alone.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

superhost, Owner at Super 8 Lamar, responded to this review, November 30, 2013
Thank you so much for your repeated business. I appreciate you staying at our Super 8 in Lamar, Mo. and for letting me know that we are your favorite. I'm happy to know that you were treated great by all of our staff and that you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed our breakfast. I hope you are in the area soon and are able to stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Belle Plaine
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Upon check in, everything was ready for me. Nice room, clean and homey feeling. I asked for an upgrade, and there was no problem getting one, although I did have to pay more, which at other hotels I have not had to pay extra if one was available. BUT I did get a nice discount on the upgrade. I have stayed here several times before, and was treated very nicely by everyone.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

superhost, Owner at Super 8 Lamar, responded to this review, November 30, 2013
Thank you so much for your business and your wonderful review on TripAdvisor. I appreciate your business very much and appreciate knowing that your check-in procedure was smooth and that your room was nice, clean and homey. I'm glad you enjoyed your discounted suite. I hope you are able to stay with us again soon.
Driftwood, Texas
Reviewed November 14, 2013

For the money, the super 8 in Lamar is a great place to stay. The rooms have been updated and they are always clean. The breakfast is diverse, yet a little heavy on the carbs. Since there is only one other hotel in town in which to stay, Super 8 will always be my choice.

• Stayed October 2013
superhost, Owner at Super 8 Lamar, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Thank you for choosing our Lamar Super 8 for your lodging needs. I appreciate your business, your review on TripAdvisor and for letting me know that you consider our Super 8 in Lamar a great place to stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed our updated rooms with new spreads, mattresses, pillows, comfortors, window treatments and flat screen TVs. I hope you are able to stay with us again soon.
Murfreesboro
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This is a SUPER nice SUPER 8 Would recommend Lamar Super 8 too anyone looking for a friendly stay for any reason

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

superhost, Owner at Super 8 Lamar, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us at our Super 8 in Lamar, Mo. I appreciate your business very much. I'm so glad that you let me know that you had a great stay and would recommend our Lamar Super 8 to other travelers. I appreciate you choosing our property for your lodging needs and hope you are able to stay with us again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lamar
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Nevada
Lamplighter Inn & Suites
#1 of 8 in Pittsburg
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pittsburg
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites

Been to Super 8 Lamar? Share your experiences!