“Great experience!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Lamar

Super 8 Lamar
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lamar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Liberty, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

A great place to stay with great customer service. Whenever I needed anything the staff was ready to help...and always with a smile! Very clean facility. Great breakfasts were an added bonus...especially those cinnamon biscuits! Also very convenient location.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
superhost, Owner at Super 8 Lamar, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us at our Super 8 in Lamar, Mo. I appreciate your business very much and am happy to hear our staff treated you great and that you found our Super 8 to be clean and comfortable. I'm glad to hear you liked our breakfast and our biscuits. I hope you are able to stay with us again soon.
Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

Thank you Super 8 Lamar, MO! Had to check the outdoor sign to verify we were in a Super 8!! The room and furnishings and bedding were exceptional! The bed was very comfortable. The staff greeted us like family and their warm, caring attitude continued with the breakfast staff! Breakfast was best of the trip! We will stay here again and may even give other Super 8's another chance!

Stay here - you'll be glad you did! ps - the price was amazing too!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
superhost, Owner at Super 8 Lamar, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
I'm so glad to hear you had a great stay at our Lamar Super 8 in Lamar, Mo. I appreciate your business very much and also appreciate you taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor. Thank you so much for all your kind comments. I'm so glad you found our new Simmons Beautyrest Plush mattress to be comfy and that our staff took good care of you. I hope you are able to stay with us again soon.
Ocheyedan, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

I recently stayed a night at this Super 8 and was so impressed with how friendly the staff was. I also thought the room was the cleanest most comfortable I have ever gotten at a motel. The continental breakfast went way beyond any I have ever been offered before. Hot fresh baked rolls and bisquits and gravy! I will be staying there again next time I am traveling through! Thanks for a very exceptional stay!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
superhost, Owner at Super 8 Lamar, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Thank you so much for choosing our Super 8 in Lamar, Mo for your lodging needs while in the area. I'm so glad you had a great stay and found our property to be clean, our breakfast great and our staff friendly. I appreciate your business very much and hope you are able to stay with us again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lamar
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Nevada
Lamplighter Inn & Suites
Lamplighter Inn & Suites
#1 of 7 in Pittsburg
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pittsburg

Been to Super 8 Lamar? Share your experiences!