Super 8 Lamar
$65
Travelocity
$84
HIExpress.com
Lamplighter Inn & Suites(Pittsburg)(Great Value!)
$89
$49
$93
Nevada Inn(Nevada)
$50
All reviewswafflesstay there againbusiness centerrooms are cleannice breakfastgreat place to stayoff the highwaywe've stayedcomfortable bedeasy accesspopcornmotelsuper8lobbycerealpetpillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 21, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
superhost, Manager at Super 8 Lamar, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2012

Reviewed December 10, 2012

My family and I used the Super * in Lamar at a difficult time. My mom passed away and the funeral was in Lamar. Since none of us lives near there, we basically took over the hotel for two nights. The staff were warm and caring, ready to offer the best possible service. The hotel was clean and all things were in good working order.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
superhost, Owner at Super 8 Lamar, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Please accept our sympathy for the loss of your mother. I am glad your family was able to stay at our Lamar Super 8 in Lamar, Mo. during this difficult time. Thank you so much for your kind review of our property and for taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor. I appreciate your business very much and hope you are able to stay with us again under better circumstances.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed December 3, 2012

The first time I happened across this particular hotel/motel/holiday inn I was duly impressed. This is a place where you know your appreciated! The staff was friendly, courteous & well informed.
The price was good.The extra's weren't expensive, but unexpected. I have been back, and turned more people to it! Thank you. This is what a good night should be!

Room Tip: I haven't had a bad one!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
superhost, Owner at Super 8 Lamar, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Thank you so much for reviewing our Super 8 in Lamar, Mo. on TripAdvisor. I appreciate your recommendation and all your positive feedback. I take our guests' opinions very seriously and use them to make each guest's stay as great as it can be. I also appreciate your business and am so glad you chose to return to our property and stay with us. I hope you are able to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

We had to make an unplanned stop for the night at this Super 8 .... VERY pleased with the clean room and extremely friendly staff. The breakfast was very nice - biscuits & gravy, fruit, cereal, pastries, toast - good selection. Would highly recommend.

Room Tip: We always request the second floor ... don't have noise from above.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
superhost, Owner at Super 8 Lamar, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

I'm so glad you were able to stay with us at our Super 8 in Lamar, Mo. I appreciate your business very much and am glad you had a great stay. I also appreciate your time in reviewing our property on TripAdvisor. I take our guest reviews seriously and use them to make each guest's stay as great as it can be. I hope you are able to be in our area and stay with us again soon.